Forum beacon mission #2

Discussion in 'Calypso Missions and Events' started by Mora, Jun 18, 2008.

Tags:
  1. id be up for it as a healer just let me know when n where

• Like Like x 3
  2. Crap, I missed it by ten minutes. Couldn't get to computer earlier. Searching continues.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Two 35 pedders in sight. Prices have gone up, buyout for another one is tt+690 and other one is going at tt+651. If we go for +690 and team size is 8, it would be 48 peds each to enter the mission (for those who were not participating the last mission, I calculated previous loot to that sum).

How does that sound?

• Like Like x 3
  4. Sounds good to me :)

5. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

:-) Groovy.

6. I know :)

• Like Like x 2
  7. wonder why the price is going up? Bored Ubers maybe? Happy to pay that though Mora :)

• Like Like x 2
  8. Yep, thats sounds good:DCount Cantbe and I in

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just grab one! lol

10. I'll do so when I log in later in the evening.

I haven't seen much spaceship globals lately, and hardly any of them contains robot beacon. Maybe that explains the pricetag. Last time we went to similar mission there were at least double the amount of beacons in auction than there is now.

I'll keep you informed in this thread.

• Like Like x 3
  11. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

OK then let me think over your offer.Look for it at the video store.I get Thank you very much you are very considerate . Oh.
    When? Was the trip worth it?Do you think your plan will succeed?

12. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

If you are going for a beacon im in ;)

• Like Like x 2
  13. More beacons available at auction, good for us. I'll have to ask you some peds in advance again, I'd like to deposit as small amount as possible. I'll message you ingame if I happen to be online. You can PM me to arrange meeting too.

Weekly & daily prices have gone down ~20 peds, even better for us.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 4, 2008
    • Like Like x 3
  14. I wonder what I've been thinking when I wrote that.

Beacon cost: 690 + 35 (tt)= 725 peds
    Peds left from previous beacon: 337 peds
    Peds needed for new beacon: 725 - 337 = 388 peds.

Now if 388 is divided by 8 (preferred team size), it will be 48,5. But this isn't right, players attending this mission should get "discount" as it's their loot from previous beacon used to buy new one. "New" players should pay more. If there are no new players attending this mission, it will be the final cost to enter mission.

I can't calculate exact sum before I know every single participant for new mission. So it's necessary to buy the beacon and then see who appear in team at some given time. I still accept donations beforehand and I'll keep thread updated with payment information.

• Like Like x 5
  15. I would like to make a suggestion.

It may be easier all round if the ped from the previous mission was returned and we just start afresh.

The 1st 8 players to come up with 90 ped are in the team - assuming the beacon is 725 ped in total. This will also allow different players to participate.

• Like Like x 6
  16. This seems easy way. Total cost will be the same for everyone in any case. Let's do so.

I've paid slartybartfass and mad nutter women their share according to the first beacon thread.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2008
    • Like Like x 3
  17. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

I donate my previous peds to the beacon.

• Like Like x 3
  18. Good. So it would be 90 - 60,90 = 29,10 peds for you, Burgerman. Chela paid his part (and a bit more) few minutes ago. I'll see if I can meet Una later today.

• Like Like x 2
  19. If we won't get team of 8, I'll pay the rest of beacon. Currently there are two auction ending later today, I hope I can get one of those for tt+690 max.

• Like Like x 2
  20. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Do you think everyone will agree?Is that really so?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.