Fight for Aid to Japan

Discussion in 'BIG Industries events' started by Meculus, Mar 14, 2011.

1. I will be structuring events at Fortress invincible (north of Tukar) this evening and in the coming days where 100% of the proceeds from ticket sales will be donated to aid those affected by the earthquake and tsunami in Japan. I have sent out emails to hanne and Marco requesting their support to expidite access to funds for japanese aid organizations.

Quote:
    "Marco, Hanne

I am going to start a series of pvp events this evening at the fortress near Tukar where all peds spent on tickets are to be donated to aid those in Japan affected by the earthquake and Tsunami. I can of course withdraw these peds and provide documentation of where it is all going however that will take a lot of time during the withdraw process and some may not have faith of my intentions. Is it possible to have all peds from this event pulled directly from my avatar by SDS or Mindark and donated directly through you to expedite this process?"

If my request is not met by SDS or Mindark I will withdraw and donate directly myself and provide documentation of where the funds are going here on the forum. I am open to suggestion if any of you have knowledge of what organizations are reputable and will utilize the funds to their fullest potential to help those in need.

All events will have the title "Fight for Aid to Japan" and the event host will be me: Blastoise Meculus Yarlboro

Stay tuned for Dates and times or simply look at the in game events list for events hosted by me with the appropriate title. See a good list of info links on this tragedy on Angel's post here: Japan hit by 8.9 earthquake

Dates and times to come:

-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.