Favorite Vehicle

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Netvalar, Jan 8, 2013.

1. What is your favorite vehicle to use and why???

Land

Air

Space

2. My favorite vechicle is the Pitbull
    Because it's big it's mean it is like driving a monster truck and will crush any avatar i run over or mob : )

And i like the way it handles both on road and off

Last edited: Jan 8, 2013
  3. mothership - relative safety in pvp zone.

4. I've used sleipnir and ukash vtols more than anything else. They're nimble and economical and I like the forward bubble canopy.

5. Neuromancer

Neuromancer Brainstormers Official Brain Glue

My blaus textured Slepnir is my favorite, as it matches my clothes. A strong second place would go to the Dragonfly because you can spawn it almost anywhere flat, and black is a great default color. Third place goes to my ganganite textured hovercraft. I don't use it much but it is awesome for the Calypso River Run of Death.

6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

My free Valkyrie from SEE.. I even painted it orange!! :gangnam:<-- this is epic!! :alcohol:

7. My Mk3 hoverpod is fast and fun and can climb up mountains and roll down the other side.
    Like a bumper car, demolition derby anyone?

8. My Mk1 hoverpod is also fast and fun and is my second fav' vehicle - great for going over things, but it ain't no good for going around those tight hairpin bends on Arkadia's new racetrack, at least not when you're doing this :alcohol:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.