Farewell, So long, Good bye, and FUCK YOU to some.....

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by CodeMonkey, Jan 5, 2011.

1. well you might have realized that most my posts are edited.

thats really me doing it.

i believe in the spirit of exploration and that what i did probably did more harm then anything to the community that we have here on NI.

now there will be room for someone else to step up and be the explorer and documentor for the bestiary and geography.

i couldnt delete the posts other wise i would have.

so i edited out my parts that i felt other people could step up and take over.

i will not be playing this game no more, i need to be selfish and start working on my real life avatar for a change.

the runs been good, and met alot of nice people along the way.

i know i have said this in the past that i will be leaving, and then i came back, well this time i sold all my stuff, and will probably be chipping out the avatar in the future if the prices go back to normal.

for the time being i will not be playing or be able to help any more people here.

i need to help myself in real life.

so farewell to most, and fuck you to the rest, and i believe that those people know who they are.

i wish i had money and time to sit here and fight the good fight but i need to do whats right in my life at this time.

so good luck and so long.

Code Monkey

2. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Sad to see you go... Good Luck!

3. Good Luck Code Monkey

4. Whats all the drama about , why is foul language used. What did these people do to you like.

And what harm did he do to the community here , i sleep for 7 hours come back on forum and all this drama lol

5. Sorry to see you go! I know you had a rough time on the Forums at FPC... Sadly nothing good seems to come from posting there...
    Best of Luck on your Real life Avatar!

6. nah no drama mate, just me needing to focus my life on me and move forward with the new year.

7. Ok mate good luck and hope all things work out for you. :)

8. We'll catch ya on the flip side Monkey! Was a pleasure being in the last 2 SOC's with ya..... oh yeah.... by the way..... .FUCK OFF! lol.

Feel free to come back and party when you're all drunk and shit man!

Menace

9. Have best luck skilling out there in the big scary real O.o

hehe take care >^.^<

10. Take care out there Code Monkey!

We'll be here when/if you get the things you want in order and return

11. narfi

narfi Lost

Hope you get a tower out there :)

narfi

12. Lee

Lee Forever Noob

Ok, lots does happen in a short time in this universe lol. Sorry to see you go Code Monkey, you were a mainstay when the planet went live for us in helping folks and gathering info for all of us. I know the shite got really bad for awhile, still isn't perfect etc, and you were feeling very negative the last time I saw you ingame, but really sorry to see you go. I understand completely however about needing to not lose more peds and focus on rl. Why do we need to delete the threads with all your good work in though? Silly old me still has hopes for NI and I'm still there for now until we all see 'what happens' with the drama that developed and the official avatars etc (and more importantly to me, the updates needed that are to come from the MA side).

Anyway, best of luck to you :)

13. You will be missed.

14. Good luck Code Monkey. Drop a shout out from time to time.

A wise man once said:
    *Without RL, there is no avatar*

15. Sad to see you go,

But i dont quite get why you removed all the valuable information you collected and posted up here, such as tp lists and mob things, bit of a waste of time imo.

you should have just left it all as it was.

What youve done pretty much is removed any good you did for the new born community here and damaged it instead.

16. That was quite out of character for the Monkey I know and has confused me as well. I'm hoping he takes some time off then comes to at least visit and say "Hi" in-game when he gets things sorted.

Menace

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.