FAQ on Armor.

Discussion in 'Tutorials, Guides and Help' started by DrDoOm, Aug 20, 2006.

Tags:
  1. I would like to hear some opinions from you of what armor I should buy.

I mainly hunt for:
    -Drones (to skill my dodge) Drones are doing Burn & penetration dmg.
    -Trax & trox which are doing Impact, cut & stab
    -Mobs who do only impact (Berycled, longu etc.)

I leave the electric, cold, acid... creatures alone for now :scare:

Should a buy an Jaguar which is a very good all-round armor for bots and for trox.

Or shoud I go with a Vigi with A6 plates for the Drones AND a Nemesis with 5B (When I have the budget for the 5B plates)

What is the best investment?

I intend to for the two seperate armors with the plates because I think that I have lower decay on this compbination.

But I'm glad to hear some other opninions.

Regards DRDoom

2. Ok..this is kind of a BIG question :pulp:

But it ofcourse depends on your budget for this and at what maturity level you aiming for

But i would say that Nemesis with 5B's + 6A's wil go along way, aprox Atrox Alpha & Drone G8 :twocents:

If you aim higher up in the maturity chain you better bring your big wallet :mrgreen:

3. I agree with Itto. That is exactly what I have. Nemesis with 5B ( luckily I got them a while back) for Atrox up to Dominants. Slap on the 6A plates and I can solo up to Warrior Gen 05.

4. Hello again,

In the meantime Ive bought a full set 6A plates which give a great deal of extra protection for drones & warriors on my nemesis.
    Tested them on the last beacon we did (35 ped) and it worked really well, survived a critical from a gen9 and also Warrior gen2 was not a problem at all.

Even the guy's from Jurai's blood :mad: had a harder time killing me at the oil rig... (But still never had the chance to gather one oil barrel)

Cost me slightly higher dan PEA price but then again what isn't... :(

The prices for the 5B are really outragous, therefore Im gonna hunt some Aurli's (I have some support :) for CP) to gather Aurli bones and then find someone who want to craft them for me. 1 Aurli bone & 3 lyst for 1 plate (if succes in one try). Never been on CP before so this is gonna be an new experience.

Greetz DrDoom.

5. That is for sure [help] :hunter:

Good luck my best Dr

6. In the meantime I bought a set 5B plates. Tested them on a trox domi and worked great :hunter:maybe alpha could work if I had a better FAP, but the AOA I ran into still ate me between his sandwich for breakfast. :scare:

Except for a FAP (90 or 2600) I have everything I wish for (for the moment), now just keep hunting and mining and hope I get a huge loot to make up for my deposits... :twocents:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.