Familiar Places - New CryENGINE Screenshots

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by Anna, Apr 9, 2009.

1. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

• Like Like x 9
  2. Anna

First reaction:

"WHOOAAHHAAH!"

• Like Like x 5
  3. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

The more I see those images the less I believe I'll be able to enjoy them with my current Laptop configuration even though I do meet the requirements. It just seems too good to be true :rolleyes:

Nice for sharing those images with us, Anna! ;)

• Like Like x 4
  4. looks like they have rebuilt everywhere as well, I recognise none of those locations :).

• Like Like x 3
  5. Nice! I had not realised they will remake the landscape this much. From time to time I kinda miss the early days of TP runs and exploring, having a whole new unexplored world lying before you. This will definitely bring back some of that, looking forward to it!

• Like Like x 5
  6. Anna

I suggest after the CE kicks in, we will to a sight seeing tour with EuC :53:

• Like Like x 6

7. I hope this too - these are the fond memories that keep me around, waiting with baited breath!

• Like Like x 7
  8. Anna

Port Atlantis looks funny, i didnt even recognice the spot from those pics even if its so familiar place...

• Like Like x 2
  9. Great post... I had a look earlier as well, and I couldn't recognize most of it, but I liked the graphics. Still hoping my ATI radion will work with it though....

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.