EVENT: EntropiaPlanets Naked Cow Fisting

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Lykke TheNun, Jun 23, 2010.

1. Would that mean that we would all be <REMOVED>

Aww, now the jokes ruined. Oh well, it was in poor taste anyway. :-D

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

lol lady curious :D
    Anyway, take a look in my thread on EF - it tells much more and frankly I'm too tired to tell it all over again :)
    Please Help - I Need To Find Djuba Oberon Boa

3. Lykke TheNun

Not the way you obviously hoped for ;)

And may I remind you that we DO have rules here on EP - and there is one about posting things like that ..

Thanks

4. LOL. I was curious whether that was going too far or not. Figured for the sake of the humor I would chance it. Not that everyone shares my sense of humor, but thats another matter altogether! :dodge:
    As to my hopes... meh... Im 33. Although with a little alcohol anything is possible!

5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Awww c'mon! Its 21 pages and I already read some of them. =_=***

6. Lykke TheNun

Alright .. fast resume:

• I placed all my money on a 25 ped Lyst without a BO in auction - by horrible mistake
    • The guy selling is called Djuba Oberon Boa - and I search for him
    • Some people see this guy around sweat camp so I go there
    • The guy tells me he's bad at english and gets his dad - he logs off - and 15-20 min later his dad logs in with his avatar. He tells me his son is only 12 and that he is so angry on him for even playing. The son borrowed 90 USD to play for and promised to pay him the money back, and now all these troubles blablabla. He also tells me the boy now is crying and doesn't understand why everyone was after him etc.
    • As the human I am I got all sad about it and felt horrible about dragging the dad into this. The dad wished to delete the account but ohh he didn't have a total of 1000 peds to do so - only 923 or so. We agreed he would mail support and so would I.
    • A guy on EF asked me if I could not see it was a scam and asked me to look at the names. And correct; The names was similar but not the same. The guy in game, whom I thought was 12 years old, was named djuba 0beron boa ...
    • I mailed MA and told them the whole case and they told me they would deal with the guy who tried taking advantage of my situation and scam me for 70 peds ... (I was willing to help him out with the amount he needed to withdraw, to make peace in the little home :()
    • It didnt help me with the REAL guy and my money in auction.
    • A lot of people offered to help me out, giving me peds, but I refused. I do not wish other people to pay for my stupid mistakes.
    • When I logged into game after work the day before yesterday, I found that my bid was overbid and my ped was back on my pedcard. It was Entropia Most Wanted who overbid me with one ped to help me get my money back! I have been talking to him after and thanking him of all my heart! And still, I'm speachless about it (and yet I just wrote so much :D)
    Suma sumarum: I was about to quit the game. I went crying to bed the other evening because you realize someone wish to hurt you and take advantage of a bad situation - and even though it's all about money, it's still personal to you and I really felt hurt! Then a guy like EMW comes - I don't even know him - and he helps me out like this from his very own will and pocket! Made me realize Entropia is so much more than money and greed - and I'm sure I will stay in this Universe afterall! Not only because of EMW - but also all the other AWESOME people who have been supporting me and trying to help me out in every way possible.

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

thanks for the run down! A strange tale indeed!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.