Event: Atrox Valley Sunday, 18 April 21:00 - 1 PED entry, 600 PED prizes

Discussion in 'Entropian Events' started by EntropiaPlanets, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Entropian Events and Manuel present
    ATROX VALLEY SUNDAY
    An Atrox hunting event on OLA-40

Sunday 18 April, 21:00 to 22:30

OLA-40, Atrox Valley, is located northwest of Akmuul Island TP:

[​IMG]

The mobs here are Atrox Provider-Old Alpha.

Entry to this event costs only 1 PED a ticket! We’re using the Most Loot rule, so points are scored for each PEC of loot gained, and the Top 3 hunters win 200 PED each.

To take part, register at the land marker (23300, 27950) any time before the event begins.

The tax rate on this land is only 4%.

Globals scored in this event can also earn your points in the Tax Man Reloaded contest.

Atrox at Entropedia: http://www.entropedia.info/Info.aspx?chart=Mob&name=Atrox

GOOD LUCK TO ALL ENTRANTS!​

2. Hi Oleg,

Just a thought. Have you noticed a drop in numbers taking part since the switch from GMT to BST in the UK? (And similar daylight saving elsewhere, persumably).

Whereas it was a UK 9pm start during GMT it is now a 10pm start. I find it a bit too late to partake at the moment, sadly.

3. Actually other than last Sunday when a lot of people were on Rocktropia, numbers have been up for the last few weeks. I'll keep an eye open though and if we seem to be short on Europeans perhaps we ought to consider moving it an hour earlier. You're the only person who's mentioned it to me.

4. Thanks for the quick response. It was just a thought as its a little late for me now. :)

5. Join us for this week's event, tonight at 2100 MA time, only 1 PED to enter :)

6. Starting in 90 minutes!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.