~ EU Picture contest ~

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Lykke TheNun, Oct 19, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

wow this is really going to be difficult to choose - all the pictures are beatiful - some even stunning!!!!

:clap:

2. [​IMG]

Druifje in the dark.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

some pictures of my character

also i will add my first entropia video i made last night

it shows my avatar and creation of character with new cryengine2 on youtube

As you all know creation of character is really hard in entropia and there are no redesign option only ingame sculptors so choose wisely

in this video you see best posible way to choose skin color, height and face, there are also some mistakes in video where pelvis need to be in upper left not down right and shoulders needs to be little bigger, exept that everything is cool

4. The nude bug is back???? :coffee:

Awesome!!!! :headbang:

5. These pictures are awesome i can't wait to get home and try to get some nice ones of my own.

6. looks like pics uploading time is ended :bigsmile:

7. Lykke TheNun

Yes Master!

I must say there are some very awesome pictures amont this, but we hoped we would get more. It's not common for us to change rules, but I would like to extend the contest for another month - and promote a little more for the contest in game too - to get more pictures in!

Sorry for this :) But we want as many as possible to be used around on this forum and in the wiki ...

End date flr this contest is therefor changed till the 30 of January!

So let me see what you can do - and it would be great to see new people in here :) :)

Thanks for the understanding
    Lykke

8. Sure ! :hug:

9. I put in as many as I was allowed, can I post more?

10. Lykke TheNun

Why not, Rockchick - while im bending the rules lol! It might have been stupid to put a restriction on - but I was afraid the thread would be floaded with a lot of crap pictures too - just to bein the contest ;)

I was wrong, and you are awesome! So just hit us with them, will you?

I'm not gonna touch the prizes though :D

So NO Limit - and you all got another month!

BRING ... THEM ... ON ...!

11. kalanen

kalanen roadkill

MAN "EATING" BUNNY WITH BUGGERLUGS* AND PUBES!

[​IMG]
    * Longish pork-chop sideburns used for handles during gay sex from behind.

12. :clap: I found some fab ones after I posted... Now I need to dig them out.

Yes I know i was going to send you more, but I sort of lost faith in the game for a while sorry :(

13. Lykke TheNun

Don't be sorry about that ;) we're all sailing the same boat, driving the same car ... riding the same horse :lolup: :)

14. Ok some more :biggrin:

2 from CP

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sunny snowy day south/west of Jason.

[​IMG]

Sunset at south/west of Jason.
    [​IMG]

Twin I think :o

[​IMG]

Nea's at night :)
    [​IMG]

15. After putting myself on a self imposed exile for a while, thought I would post some more :)

All NE of Caravan :)

Drones

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

16. Think you should extend it again for the ever growing community to have a go :dunno:

17. This is a picture I am very satisfied of myself:

[​IMG]

It's the beautiful Raven Village at Dusk. About 15 mins later the sun would have set completely. Glad to have a mansion there, it looks sweet!

To me this picture also expresses the "Colonist MMO" that FPC wants to promote very much. Hopefully they can live up to this vision finally...

18. Lykke TheNun

mm yeah - maybe you're right? ... I think I will make a mid way contest though! And reward one picture with a mid way prize 100 peds!??

And then extend the contest for another one or two months to give new people who yet didn't see this thread, a chance?

What do you think? :) I will rather hear your opinion, because you're the ones joining it!

19. Im happy to keep it going :) I think with Ped prizes you should get as many pics as you can here :alcohol:

20. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Locations

Fine art at it's best. Some very classy pics, thnx for sharing :coffee:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.