Unlock Ethereal Soul Language

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Griph, May 17, 2011.

Tags:
  1. Today I unlocked the ethereal soul language - the ability to see the oOooOoOOoOoo...!

View attachment 6938

Many thanks to Star for providing the chip and thanks a lot Stratos for a job well done among the dead, coming back already at my second attempt ;)

Attached Files:

• ESL.jpg
      ESL.jpg
      File size:
      254.6 KB
      Views:
    • Like Like x 7
  2. OOooooOOOOo! Nice one :).

• Like Like x 6
  3. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Fantastic work. Big Gratz Una. :yahoo:

• Like Like x 5
  4. Good job Una, gratz for the unlock.
    Was a pleasure to be the victim :)

• Like Like x 5
  5. Hmmm - I'm intrigued. I'm wondering what Ethereal Soul Language sounds like and what you do with it. Gratz for getting it though :)

• Like Like x 6
  6. You know when someone is dead and write something in the local chat it shows as "ooOooOOoOOoo..." to everyone around?
    Not when you got Ethereal Soul Language unlocked, from now on I can actually see what it is they write, instead of just seeing the ooOOooOoOoOoo.

The skill doesn't have any more effects than that and it doesn't show up in the skill page, simply a fun thing to have. You can come across quite some funny frustrated comments from people that just died lol

• Like Like x 5
  7. Note to self. When I die type "ooOOooOOoo"!

• Like Like x 5
  8. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

I do that sometimes when i know someone around has ESL, just to make them confused :hehe:

• Like Like x 6
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.