Esi ??

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Ace, Nov 6, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Ace

Ace

Well i dont get it ... well that aint new:)

ESI how does the new works is the old still here ??

When you buy an ESI with skills on can you keep the ESI 2 its value is gone ?

use same more times ... ? is there a lilit now how much u can take down on em ? or is like old days a stop ??

Ace the nut :scare:

2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

A good post about the new ESI chips is:

http://www.entropiaforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=43568&highlight=esi

As I understand it, if you looted a 300 ped tt ESI, and you loaded a skill into it that used 50 peds of tt, then you would receive an ESI containing the skill, plus your original empty ESI back with the value reduced to about 250 ped tt.

But, if you buy a 50 ped tt ESI containing skill, and you implant this, then the chip is used and disappears as usual.

The advantage now is that you could chip out some of your skills, and only use up a portion of your ESI each time. In the old ESI system, if you chipped out a small amount ( 10 skill points ), you still used up the entire ESI.

3. Ace

Ace

Aha

Thx M8:ok:

Ace

4. Ace

Ace

??

?? What ya mean ??

5. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

np Ace :)

TalkerBot, is that you poking your nose in here again causing trouble? :hehe:

hmmm, do drones even have noses?

Oh, and where is my MkII in loot??? You drones are holding out on me I am sure. :Beaten:

:surprise:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.