EPDs bank ... ?

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by Lykke TheNun, Nov 4, 2009.

1. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Hey EPPPL (entropiaplanetspeople)

Members of the forum have earned EPDs and some more than others :) We have been asked what to spend them on - which is a thing we have been waiting implemented, since there have been other more important parts of the forum to develop first.

We could just ad something ourselves - but it would be more fun to ask you all, what kind of things, we could put into the EPD bank.

Examples:

*Little icons (like EF). We just don't want to 'steal' the idea from there. What other icons could we make? We could make mobs instead of skills? Or maybe you have a much better idea ...

* Possibility of buying a banner (this would probably require a lot of EPDs though ;) )

* Payments for some special games in the arcade (this one we have to look into, because this might be a little difficult. Has been seen elsewhere though)

* Other great idea, which can be implemented in the EPDs system?

... and I guess this means you also wish to get a monthly payment at one point then :nana:

EP Crew

2. TBH, I make no vallue connection with EPDs. So I just keep shovelling my EPDs over to Peter, mabe he can use it LOL No offence tho, just that I dont see the point.

3. Lykke TheNun

There MIGHT not be any point, Shinobi - not yet, that is, other than to have some kind of use for it that might ad a little fun to some.

When it comes to payments for banners though, the EPDs might be more valued than only for the funs sake...

4. Aha! I get it, usefull for sellers and the comercial side O life, good thinking girl.

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The whole thing is, we have added a credit system, but as long as there is nothing to spend them on, it really doesn't add anything.

So we could set up some form of a store where you could exchange these EPDs for little gimmicks and features. We're just trying to get some input on whether you would actually think it'd be useful or fun to have.

6. Peter, I am officially impressed. I can only immagine how you guys talk for hours, in bed before going to sleep, about all these wonderfull and radical ideas. I like:jump:

BTW, when you guys gonna grace us with the news of a first Lykke/Peter spawn? You guys gotta get it on mkay:) Before its too late;)

7. Lykke TheNun

Hate to be this off topic .. but talking for hours before going to sleep - and then you expect a Lykke/peter spawn? Hmmm ... something doesn't support the other ;)

ALRIGHT - carry on folks - EPD bank / store??? :lolup:

8. LOL Lykke I meant well. i aplaud the EPD Bank/store idea full - on, it is brilliant. Talking can lead to all kinds of things. I live with a woman also and honestly we have our moments. Now if the two of you can come up with such nice ideas, can you immagine what a spawn would be like. He He he:)

9. Lykke TheNun

BUMP

Let's hear if other people have any ideas or wish to spend their hard earned EPD on something :dunno:

:)

10. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Is it possible for a EPD bump tool ?

So that you can bump a thread in the trading section or any section for that matter and pay say 10 EPD to bump the thread ?

This will stop a lot of the *bump* posts which become a hassle at times for people to sift through to get to subject/discussion content in the thread.

Also with the thought that if you give contributors (donating members) the ability to lock their own threads, as an example in creating a trading thread they can write down what they are looking for with the request for a PM to be sent to them to discuss, lock their thread then bump it using the EPD bump tool when required for 10 EPD (Or whatever amount of EPD)

11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

12. since i got some epd to spend after chasing around hogs(more like being chased) i think some litle icons could be made. mobs are good but also something special like one made for every event:
    example: i chased hogs in nov 09 icon (picture of a hog stamping on peole)
    or a << I sweated a falx icon>> and so on
    of course please don't ask me to draw them and feel no hury in implementing this. good ideeas come in time

13. Lykke TheNun

<I sweated a falx icon> hahah and you where good at it ;)

Anyways it's a very cute idea to have icons made for special events :) That is definitely something I will look into when times comes!

Ty :tiphat:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.