entropiatrash undergoing changes...

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by mastermesh, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Since it seems to bother you so much, i'll fill you in.
    I never said I quit...you ASSUMED it. I'm currently on a BREAK. That break will end when and if I SEE some positive changes in EU. With every passing day there's less and less hope of course...but hope dies last.
    Don't concern yourself about me. I lead a very fulfilling life thanks. Taking a few minutes out of my day to check in and see what's going on and commenting on a post by some jackass who never posts here except when he doesn't get his own way on PCF really is no bother for me at all. But thanks for your concern...LOL

Last edited: Jul 12, 2014
  2. Oh and if you need help finding the ignore button let me know...it's easy. You'll never have to read anything i type ever again. :beerchug:

3. You do have some points Hardwrath.

ok... the lists of avatars exploiting in various ways are going to be 'password protected' on the blog, at least for now. If anyone needs the passwords, let me know and I'll see what I can do.. (It actually probably would not be that difficult to guess it since it is Entropia related somewhat :beerchug: ) That way that part of the blog is a little more closed off from the general public, even though its still there.

As far as old articles and stuff goes, I'm going to try to utilize the internet archive's way back machine as much as possible since a hell of a lot of that stuff is going to disappear from existence eventually otherwise, destroying a ton of Entropia's history with it. A lot of stuff already has gone bye bye with ER and Entropia Pioneers forums disappearing, and with the jumbled mess that happened with the move from ef going to pcf, causing a lot of older links to no longer work, etc.

Digging through the history of what actually happened vs what we were told at the time is pretty darn interesting...

Last edited: Jul 13, 2014
  4. Mesh, you misunderstand. I agree with McCormick that your blog shouldn't be password protected. There should be a venue that brings light to nefarious actions however there has to be some responsibility with it. Basic due diligence must be done to ensure the accusations are correct.

A lot of what I've seen on the blog is ramblings about frivolous topics.

My opinion is that blog needs to be cleaned up, and if you want to bring scamming, exploiting, and cheating to light, that can be a good community service however, it's your responsibility to do the basic due diligence required to ensure that the accusations are correct.

5. Tried cleaning up the entropiatrash and entropiarelated blogs, but finally just made em private and opened up another at http://entropiascams.wordpress.com that is basically just a link list so far.... With lots of duplicate crap since I am basically compressing most links on the other two blogs and a few other places in to one massive list for those historians etc. Out there looking for all this type of obscure info in one place online, which was really the original reason the blogs first started before they blew up in to more for a lot of various reasons both irl and in game... Not sure if I will do much with it other than that going forward...

Last edited: Jan 14, 2015
  6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

So, you've added a compactor! :sneaky:

7. If anyone needs the old blogs for some reason, shoot me a pm. I had a recent request for access to the private blogs by someone on facebook... based on that request, I've now got em backed up in a place you can get to em, but that's not easily accessible to the public. It might require a bit of work on your part to see the stuff in a blog format (but not much work). If you need info in them for some reason, I can make it available to you on a per-request basis.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.