EntropiaPlanets wants your opinion

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Feb 5, 2010.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

After a booming first 4 months, we are looking for your input on the site.

What do you like about EP, what would you like to see changed, and what could we do to make the site better for you?

Here's some initial areas I came up with, but feel free to comment on them, or add your own.

* Interviews
    * Entropia news
    * Relevant tools
    * Gaming news
    * Other...

Thanks in advance :)

Lykke and Peter
    EntropiaPlanets.com

2. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

We need more information on the forum and its wiki to be able to truly help newbies, and advertise it to them so we dont feel bad a bout them not going to EF or not telling them of its existtence.

Love the news and stories, keep it up. pref alot freq and repetetive..

Great job sofar!

3. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

I think it would be wise to target new players from planet partners i.e. Rocktropia, Cyrene, Nextisland etc

Also specific content related to those planets to be extended. I know that's not possible at this stage but I suspect in the coming weeks we may see some planets released. Berny was hinting of an announcement coming soon and from his posts on EF I got the impression Cyrene is very close to beign released.

So people doing searches for planet cyrene, rocktropia should find this site high up on google.

Just as this site is making a fresh start, so will the new players and the new planets themselves. So that's a marriage born in heaven ;)

With more players joining the forum will yield more usage and more info that is related to what players really want. Planet Cyrene will be new so maps of cyrene, activities, places etc etc information for that type of stuff will be in great demand...

4. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

so far the "other" forum is above us when you search for "planet cyrene", so some work needed there :)

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Gots an ace up our sleeve.

Anyone tried cyreneforum.com yet? :D

6. RAZER

:D nice job :D

7. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Very nice :D

8. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

:D anyway, feel free to fill her up ))

9. RAZER

uh ... is that an indecent proposal ??

10. Stave

Stave Guest

i agree with CycoKick we need to fill this forum up with all the info,

perhaps one of our main goals for now?

11. Lykke TheNun

Her = the section ... :D

Would be great. Unfortunately Peter and I do not have the possible time to do it all by ourselves :( Help would be needed and great (as always!) :beerchug:

12. Hummm maybe I can dust off and redo my colorer skilling guide for newbies and post it up

13. Stave

Stave Guest

Good job youve got a forum full of usefull friendly people then ;)

14. Lykke TheNun

yes it is :) and it keeps baffling me! But I always found the whole EUcommunity to be extremely helpfull - compared to other communities!!! Something we can definitely be proud of!

15. Lykke TheNun

A colouring guide would be great Kitten :) Everything that can give info is useful!

16. Ozi

Ozi Planet Arkadia - CEO

I agree that more info could be useful, and agree it is the community that needs to provide it. Maybe you could run some competitions for specific guides with the winner recieving premium membership along with their guide being made a sticky.

Another area that could be expanded to suit EU having multiple planets is to try and form up service offering for each planet. ie Cyrene might have only a few colourers, beauticians, shops etc in its early days. That in turn can be an area where those in game businesses could advertise in an appropriately targeted area.

I also think having to nicely designed buttons across the top, maybe under the main ad banner so people can click towards a specific planet, rather than scrolling down. This in turn can linked to landing pages you use to advertise specific URL's like cyreneforum,com. So although the URL lands on Cyrene threads, maybe some pictures of Cyrene and an overview would work on that page.

The thing I really like about Entropia Planets forum is it feels more positive than the other forum, working out mechanisms to keep it positive is the ongoing challenge I think.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Lykke TheNun

hey again :)
    Well, something which makes it difficult for anybody to fill in with information, is the lack of information. Non of the new planets have anyinformation yet - or maps (well, ROCKtropia has a map which is no finished yet ...).

When the planets are being released however it is important we act fast and fill up our forum with the info we get!

18. Stave

Stave Guest

Yes but atleast for now untill the other planets are released we can focus on filling up the general section, planet calpyso section and the wiki.

and i like the way Ozi is thinking

Also, maybe its a idea to question the EF banner on planet calypso home page and see if any of the FPC representtives will put us on there too?

Its not like EF is the offical forum or anything its player run.

19. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Best to do guides on new systems as those would be invaluable to everyone, new and old players alike. Guides on older systems would follow naturally...

So guides for the following would be neat:
    - Tiering
    - Vehicles
    - Quests

I know we don't have vehicles and quests yet but they are only a few days away ;)

20. Lykke TheNun

Yes, we can ask. But they are not even interested in an interview from us with the reason 'there's too much negativity' ... I don't keep my hopes up, but of course this won't stop us from providing the entropians with the information we can get our hands on :)

And we did ask them about the possiblity of getting a banner up where EF has theirs ... but for some reason or another (which we don't know) that's not possible. We then got our banner up at the other places, which we are satisfied with for now :) But feel free to ask them too. Maybe you will get another reply ?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.