EntropiaPlanets - Store, paid subscriptions, banners and more

Discussion in 'About EntropiaPlanets' started by NotAdmin, Nov 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I think that would be great :clap:

I think Beer is enough for me lol :alcohol:

2. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

The butterfly is not dexterity????? :dunno: :D

Anyways, that one is fixed now. I obviously misunderstood Peter, when I thought it would resize the icons automaticly and I went for the easy solution, just handing him some in the normal solution .. OH well - just makes sure I have work to do tomorrow ;) (I hurt my right arm, and have problems on the pc - which might make it difficult for me to do it right away. I will do my very best though ;) )

About the society icons - they can still only be 40x40px - and you have to think about this; if they are in the shop they will be available for everyone :naughty: Do you want that? (just an open question, to me it's no problem ... )....

3. Lykke TheNun

awww you cheat-started the x-mass avatar contest ....

... and you had more than one Beer already anyway :D ... you want me to make some milk? :nana:

4. EEEwwwwwww no thx, think I will sleep it off :sleep:

Best get the contest started so I can enter :evil:

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

They all (are supposed to, anyway) auto-resize within your profile, so it's only an issue in the actual store.

6. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Very nice :)

Keep it up!!! :afro:

*always wanted to use that smiley, So I did! :D*

7. CycoKick

CycoKick Notorius cK

Uhm, where can get the membership?

• Like Like x 1
  8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Go to your UserCP, and there's an option there for Paid Subscriptions :) Pick the one you want, and the rest should be pretty straight forward from there.

Another way is to use the Donate button in the lower-right corner of the forum. Alternatively, you can head to paypal manually, and transfer money to admin at entropiaplanets.com.

If everything went well, the rest should happen automatically.

9. Lykke TheNun

Update

The store is updated with a bunch of new game-icons.

Also, I have changed the back ground colour to be greyish - because that looks neater :D

AND last but NOT least ... the bar is now serving Improved Beer :afro:

10. Lavawalker

Lavawalker RETIRED

Wow nicely done.

A lot of work in those tiny pictures :)

11. was recently looking at the auction and realised there's something there that could improve it a bit: the ingame mark-up
    I know it would be a feature just for the lazy ones(me in the mornings) but it would help the auctions selling under mark-up
    (for example that plasma tech is selling 1500, don't know the ingame yet but maybe it would help if under the selling markup the EU markup of 1600 would be placed)
    Now it depends on who will put the mark-up there. The seller could but we would have to thrust him not to change the mu in his favor. it would be too much work for an admin once the auction get's more items. So i'm thinking of an ingame picture of the item with mark-up
    (fakable but not so easy)
    ideeas, opinions, flaming?

12. Lykke TheNun

I would say that either the seller could write in the estimated mark up OR ppl could look in the wiki under the items (when that will be updated ;) ). But also that will differ and change. It's not really reliable in any ways. But maybe some of the tech proffs knows better?

:)

13. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We just added some more games to the arcade.

(and consider this a bump).

14. :alcohol::clap: Oh must go see now :beerchug:

15. Runs off to cry somewhere :sad:

:(

16. Lykke TheNun

Ah you have to look in the scema for the usergroups in first post. Subscriber have first Rights and after some weeks everybody can play :)

17. Ah ok, I will go back in a few weeks then :(

18. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

As mentioned earlier in this thread, we have gone forward with offering our members the ability to register an e-mail account with their forum username @entropiaplanets.com.

This has been added to the OP of this thread, and as announced in there, if you subscribe to our site as a paying member for a year, we will toss in a mail account that automatically forwards your mail to the mail address we have on file for you for free :tiphat:

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

As off today, it is possible to buy your subscriptions and banners in the game as well. More specifically, we dusted off our old shopping booth, and placed a number of ME cells in there that were given a market value equal to the various products we offer.

The market stall, conveniently moved to a horrible location by MindArk, is Omegaton Epsilon building, Booth #5. The easiest way to reach it is by taking the TP to Omegaton West, running south to the service center, and from there, running South-East to the Epsilon building. If you enter there, the booth is the first booth on the right. Coordinates: 25630 / 37445.

We have made the top-most shelf contain 35 PED ME cells, representing 1 month of subscription. The middle shelf contains ME Cells to be used for buying banners, from left to right costing 50, 80 and 150 PED respectively. This translates into a banner for 1, 2, or 4 weeks.

Finally, the lowest shelf has ME cells priced at 350 PED, or a year's worth of a subscription to the EU forum for gamers, by gamers.

When making a purchase at the booth, please notify me by PM for the fastest possible activation of your subscription.

Thank you.

20. That is a really good idea. :) That pulls the forum right into the game.

A

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.