EntropiaPlanets Presents: WE NEED YOUR PICTUREZ!!!!!

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by VcBoy87, May 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VcBoy87

VcBoy87 Guest

[​IMG]
    YOUR FORUM NEEDS YOU!!!!

We need pictures from each of the following mobs
    :

- Argonauts
    - Fouls
    - Molisks
    - Feffoids
    - Maffoids
    - Any other mutant mob (from PVP4 for example)

Requirements:

• The picture should be CLEAN! (NO mob names, health bars, etc.)

• Good resolution when taken and presented back in this thread in 200*240 format (width*height). (DO NOT photoshop or alter the pictures in any way other than the mentioned size). Obviously the entire mob needs to be inside the above size.

• Pictures should be taken from the front.

• Picture is taken under good lighting (No pictures during the evening or pictures with heavy amounts of shadows).

Reward
    :

We will reward 2000 EPD per picture from each of the mob categories listed above. Please only submit ONE picture per category.

A heartfelt thank you and gratitude from the EntropiaPlanets Staff.

And I will personally be your gimp for the next two days (no, just kidding).

Duration:

This will last until we have received enough submissions, in other words, it has yet to be determined!!! Send in those submissions as soon as you can!!!

Disclaimer:

By participating and submitting your material into this contest (regardless of whether you are chosen as a winner) you are giving EntropiaPlanets the right to use, and/or alter, any of your submitted pictures for any commercial, or promotional use in the future.

2. Not to be a buzz kill here or anything, but I dont think we (the playerbase) can own any images taken inside Entropia Universe, and thus it will be impossible for us to say that you can use the images in commercial use.
    I think its MindArk or the planet partners who own all images taken inside Entropia Universe. They will likely let you use it - thats another story, but we cant give you the legal rights for the images as we do not own them. :)

3. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

I'm sure you get the idea, that we wish to make sure people are aware, that we will use the pictures for our promotions or advertising or in some other ways, and therefor wish to be in front when it comes to the use. It has nothing to do with 'owning' the pictures. We wrote this in all other contest too where pictures or anything else were involved, which we might use later on for our forum work.

Let's get back to the awesome contest !!! The pictures in this might be used in something very neat on this forum, which we're working on :whistle:

4. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

Can't really say No to uncle Sam can ya!? :) I'll see if I can provide some good pics l8ers today can't really promise anything...I've started on the red red whine and...haven't logged in yet so...it can end up in a big nothing lol...

5. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

First entry...the all so lovely foul w/o the awesome "blurry move" they make ;)

[​IMG]

2nd entry feffoid:

[​IMG]

3rd entry molisk:

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  6. VcBoy87

VcBoy87 Guest

Those are some nice pictures. Although we didn't want a dark picture, the Foul screenshot is spooky nonetheless and goes well in the picture from another perspective. In my opinion....:headbang: Nice pictures. Loving the Feff picture the most though!

7. Lykke TheNun

I agree, Tim :) It's very nice pictures BUT ...

I see there's something wrong in the first post and I haven't paid attention to this until now - because we need the ORIGINAL pictures - in a size to be photoshop'd and worked with (not already photoshop'd ;) ) which means, the original size around 1200*900 px or so - that's the whole point, sorry for the misunderstanding ...

You see, we need them for a very special course, so if you still have the originals, please post these instead? :)
    :headbang:

8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I *love* the foul picture.

9. Lykke TheNun

I can be a foul :dunno:

10. jim_T

jim_T Disturbed veteran

you mean like this one;

[​IMG]

...only croped it....haven't resized or anything?

regards!

11. Lykke TheNun

Yes! Perfect!!! :clap:

12. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

got a molisk

[​IMG]

13. Lykke TheNun

Aww Razer :) He is so cute!!! Is it the original size tho? :)

14. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

yes it is, I just croped it a bit.

but this is the original screenshot if that's better:

[​IMG]

15. Lykke TheNun

Cropped is fine :) Just wanted to make sure because the molisk looks so small - then again, they ARE tiny little gummibears :D

16. Dunno if the thread is still valid, that the pictures are still needed.

I did four maffoid photos

maffoid 1
    maffoid 2
    maffoid 3
    maffoid 4

Sample:
    [​IMG]

I'm also willing to do molisk and foul if needed.

17. Lykke TheNun

Great pictures Belenor :yay:

We DO need one with a foul too :) and I love the little agressive look they have! Fits weill to the purpose ;)

18. Naheulito :)
    [​IMG]

Sorry couldn't get her from the front and haven't seen her since, but her name was Naheulito (Raider)

• Like Like x 1
  19. Lykke TheNun

this was made with photshop?? :dunno: ???

????????

20. DISCOVERY: Naheulito (EF link sry)

not a clue I was that good with photoshop
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.