EntropiaPlanets presents: Mission tracker

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by NotAdmin, May 5, 2010.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I will have a look when i come home :)

2. I'm not sure if this is because the update is not working, but the refresh brings you back to the first page, which makes navigation a bit tedious.

As for the treeview, you might consider using the the code I used for my Entropia Inventory Treeview: DHTML eXtensions, completely free library.

• Like Like x 1
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I fixed the bug with the status not being saved. I'll see if I can figure out a way to ensure the saving mechanism will remember which page you were on.

And thanks for the treeview suggestion :) I'll check it out for sure.

Update: Yes, I can. The update should now take you back to where you were.

4. Great, atleast it saved now :)
    But is there a way to make it all appear on one page too? (option not by default)

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Not unless I code it. We used to have all missions on a single page, but I changed it because it would become a huge page eventually.

I can see if I can add a textbox where you can put in the number of desired items per page, though I'll instantly admit it will by no means have priority for the time being. Hope that's alright, as I have a couple of other things I would like to see finished first.

But if it's on the list, it'll eventually get done :)

6. yeah not a priority ofc but would be nice to have and agree to have it all in one page by default would be a huge page and not easy to look at. But good to have the option but as said not a priority

7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I added your suggestion to our bug tracker so I'll be sure it will not be forgotten.

8. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

Great stuff :bandit:

9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

There was a minor bug left in the mission system that caused some page errors to occur. That ought to be fixed now as well :)

10. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I just finished adding some additional functionality to the EntropiaPlanets Mission Tracker. This functionality was rolled out before in the EntropiaPlanets Teleporter Tracker, and so far no bugs have been reported. Therefore it seemed safe to implement the same in the Mission Tracker.

Functionality added:

• You can now set the number of items you want to see displayed on a page. (Note: This value is the same for both the Mission Tracker as well as the Teleporter Tracker, and basically every similar tracker we will release).
    • You can now choose to only have those missions shown that you did not finish yet.
    • You can now register a mission you erroneously marked as finished as unfinished.

11. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

very nice !!

12. I am getting a permission denied error when trying to confirm the 1k Aurli mission.

13. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I will have a look tomorrow morning and see what is up :)

14. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Please be advised that at this very moment, the EntropiaPlanets Mission Tracker has a small bug that prevents you from registering missions as completed. The fix for this has been implemented, but has been batched after an update to our EntropiaPlanets Wiki.

I expect things to be back to normal within about an hour.

15. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The problem should be resolved now. I apologize for any inconvenience.

If there still is an issue with it, please let me know :tiphat:

16. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

17. Great, just one thing when I register as completed it doesn't show up at the wiki page that I too have completed the mission like it used to do :(

Thinking mostly about RipperSnapper 1000 mission that I completed this night

18. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Perhaps the hook for that particular mission was not put in place. I'll have a look :)

19. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Weird indeed. The hook was in place, and should have worked. It worked fine on other pages.

I ended up removing the hook, saving the page, and then putting the hook back in. That seems to have done the trick :)

20. great, thanks :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.