Entropian(s) to be on it/their way!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by NotAdmin, Feb 11, 2012.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

For those of you who have been around long enough, you might recall that Lykke and myself met in Entropia Universe several years ago. Through sheer coincidence (if there is such a thing), we ended up in the same society during a time where both of us questioned our relationships, and a friendship developed.

After several months of being limited to contact only by E-mail, IMs, or webcam, we eventually met up in November 2005, when I helped move Lykke and her 2 daughters to a new apartment. This was a time of much rejoice, and some other stuff. :hug::loveshower::naughty:

In 2007, I emigrated from Holland to Denmark, and shortly after we moved to a new appartment. We stayed there for about a year, and in 2008 bought our house. Later on in 2008, on 16-12-08, we tied the knot :deal: . This happened to coincide with Denmark's first registered earthquake in several decades, so we got quite a rocky start of our wedding day.

And now, I am happy to announce that my lovely missus ended up with a little bun in the oven. Or perhaps, buns. Yes, Lykke is pregnant :)

I've been joking around that it will be a twin set of very naughty boys, much to the dismay of their mother. (She'll find out soon enough).

In any case, we figured we would share the happy news with you. Come October, when we expect the twins to arrive, we will of course be posting pictures.

From cloud9,

A proud Daddy-2-Be! :thumbup:

• Like Like x 10
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

OH MY GOD, that is the best news ever guys. Congratulations to the both of you and of course Amanda and Sarah for having 2 (or is it 3) baby brothers :). I'm sure it will be a great looking kid, a mother like Lykke will surely make up for Peter.

• Like Like x 4
  3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Well, I would consider that a perpetual #1 RL ATH.

Gratz!

• Like Like x 2
  4. Dalas

Dalas ANF Master & "Death Limited" Healer

Fun news!

Having a similar story which many know, Freja and I wish you both all the best with this new beginning!

Gonna be a full church over in Denmark :cheer:

• Like Like x 2
  5. Gratz =) Looks like you guys will be busy =P

• Like Like x 2
  6. Lykke TheNun

Lykke TheNun Lootius bless you all!

Meh lol there's only one! Peter is just teasing me for being extremely exchausted (being ill on top of it doesn't help), hungry like a wolf, and feeling 5 months pregnant already ...

But thanks all :) It is very exciting indeed.

And RAZER, now you just HAVE to come back :D

• Like Like x 1
  7. FatherJack

FatherJack El Diablo

Many many many congratulations to the both of you! I'm having a beer for all 3 of you right now :buddies:

ps How does it feel not to be a Jaffa? Goddamn relief I know (I've been there myself lol) .......(jaffa=seedless) :wink:

• Like Like x 2
  8. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Going to go baby shopping next week ;)

• Like Like x 1
  9. I warned you and warned you and warned you about that whole tab A in slot B business! Now look what happened! :tongue (2):

Congrats and continued best wishes for however many of you there are now!

AG

• Like Like x 3
  10. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

I was wondering when you were going to make the blessed announcement, because when I caught up with you guys on Skype earlier in the week, Peter just couldn't wait to let me know that "he knew something I didn't know" secret.gif lol.gif ... and I had NO idea what was about to come, but ...

When he shared the awesome news with me, my first thought was ... I had to run out immediately and buy something purple :biggrin: because I was going to be an Auntie. yahoo.gif

Congratulations again to the both of you, and as I said in our chat, I'm hoping I can definitely arrange to FINALLY make my trip in October like you requested to celebrate the new arrival. 6875.gif

goodjob.gif

To Peter ... time to start studying up on your BabyDaddyDuties! :tongueout:

• Like Like x 2
  11. WOOT! And WOOHOO! To both of you !

Much love and luck to you both :)

Cheers - Now I must celebrate yay I have an excuse ! lol

Andy/Viper

• Like Like x 2
  12. narfi

narfi Lost

Wow! thats great news!
    Congrats to you both, and I hope Lykke can feel better for most of it.

narfi

• Like Like x 2
  13. safara

safara Pamwe Chete

WOW - Many Congratulations to you both!!! Great News :):)

• Like Like x 2
  14. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Awesome!!! :D A very big gratz on the ATH! ;)

• Like Like x 2
  15. Gratz :)

• Like Like x 2
  16. Congratulations!! :cheer:

• Like Like x 2
  17. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

Congratulations, you have acquired a new skill;

• Like Like x 2
  18. Congratulations!

:thumbsup:

• Like Like x 2
  19. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Gz :yay:

• Like Like x 2
  20. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Congrats to you both! What great news!

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.