Entropia Universe Version Update 9.3 Application

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Burgerman, May 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. I just wanna know when on the 20th we can login again, or do we have to wait until the 21st? And ppl saying that 'a new PC will be needed for the CryEngine implimentation' in late Summer, doesn't sound that good to me. I've only just upgraded my graphics card because of VU.9.0 - when does this ever end?? I feel that this is yet another case of MA pulling the rug from under our feet; but I hope I'm wrong...

2. mmm yummy...
    if you Ck's dont want this old reporter, I'd like to keep him for myself, for skilling up my Pk skills again :D

3. When you open the Item Info Panel of an item you can see what attachments it has (for example an amp on a weapon). However, when you detached that attachment and kept the Item Info Panel up, it didn't update, it still said you had the attachment on. I guess this is what they mean and have fixed now...

4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

A VU of this magnitude is risky business for MA. Lots of problems can happen when implemented. Patience is what you need at this time. You will not need a new computer for this update. Not until VU 10 and maybe not even then depending on your present machine.

5. I doubt you will need ever need to buy a new rig because of CryEngine, that is ofcourse that you accept the fact that you wont see al the graphical features that comes with Cryengine
    (at least thats the experiance from other cryengine games (Crysis for one))

6. Thanks, that's a load of my mind - my 'ATI Radeon Sapphire X1550 512MB' has been working really well so I'm hoping that it will be ok for a few more VU's... I've since logged in to EU, so the wait wasn't too long in the end ;)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.