Entropia Universe: Explore Arkadia

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by MitchyMoo, Jan 19, 2013.

Tags:
  1. MitchyMoo

MitchyMoo Captain

Hi everyone! So, I've recently had a lot more free time so I decided after almost a month to film and produce the next episode in my 'Explore Entropia' series, episode 3 features the infamous Arkadia.

The third episode in the series, 'Explore Arkadia' puts a real focus on showcasing the epic environments, landscapes and structures that dominate the planet. Arkadia is an stunning world with the emphasis placed on exploration, treasure hunting and adventure. I've tried to create this feel as much as possible, and although it's only short at under 3 minutes, I hope you enjoy it. Now go out and explore!

As always, I like these shot films to inspire and encourage debate etc...so please voice you're comments, memories and thoughts.

So without further ado, episode three: Entropia Universe: Explore Arkadia! Please watch in 1080p!

If you missed my other two short films, you can find them here:

Explore Calypso:

Explore ROCKtropia:

Mitchy

• Like Like x 3
  2. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Excellent vids!! :D

3. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

nice video there Moo

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Very nice update to the series. The guy running in the armour is my fave shot then the clever cutting of the different locations while running! Must have taken a while to synch it right!

5. Another nice 1 Mitchy! two thumbs up here :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.