Entropia VU News: Entropia Universe 17.1a Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 3, 2020.

1. Fixes

• Fixed an issue allowing blueprints to be looted in PVP areas. Any blueprints looted in PVP after the VU 17.1 release earlier today have been transferred back to the original avatars. The looting avatars have also received compensation.
    • Fixed an issue causing instance gates not to work as expected, resulting in avatars becoming stuck in the instance.

Known Issues

• Market history for UL blueprints displays in percentages instead of PED values.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Source

2. too funny. reminds me a bit about the early adopter idiot tax, when they released ark moon, and "accidently" made everything lootable pvp, even when you came up from the planet...

3. also reminds me about the issue of wrong item information ... says it's lootable or isn't, when it isn't or is. why do i even read that fucking texts and notices, they're plain wrong in quite too many cases?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. on the other side, they still send you to fort isis in your daily craplypso missions, which has been killed by feindark so long ago that i can't even remember. but let's go to next island now, for the 3rd release of the same nothing. or goto toulan to hunt more calypso mobs. or visit arkadia/moon, because something is new, and let's pretend that MA and their improvements didn't kill the whole planetpartner developments/timelines. let's just forget content of oblivion and pretend nothing ever happened. NOTHING!

sometimes i really wish i would have never played this shit that long, and could just freely start as a noob nowadays, not knowing anything about mindark's fucked up history, or how much this game and its developer can disappoint you over 1.5 decades...

and in case you fuckers read that: this FUCK YOU is exactly for you, my dear board of directors.

[​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...e-Technician&p=3752055&viewfull=1#post3752055

6. Feindark :D x'D

This thread summarizes everything you need to know about the developer and the honorable, high skilled players, using various alternative acounts. :)

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

"Fixed an issue allowing blueprints to be looted in PVP areas. "

Actually trying to work out how the heck this happened... I thought the rule for PVP was that the item had to be stackable, which blueprints are not... so how? But in short...

edit: ah... I see from other forum they made them stackable... so...

if (item.isStackable = true and item.type != blueprint) then...

I make that a hefty 27 characters pressed and probably a good dozen or so mouse clicks. All in all an incredible feat to have achieved that after many month's hard graft finding the keys and setting up a trajectory to aim one's fingers accurately enough to enact a perfect key press. Well done!

In short:

we did nothing... absolutely butleys that day, and I say, "What the hell are we doing drinking in LA?"...

Last edited: Mar 5, 2020
  8. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I always thought the line was "Absolutely buttkiss that day". Good old Bran Van. I have the single for that somewhere.

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

It might have been, I didn't check.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.