Entropia VU News: Entropia Universe 15.19.2 Release Notes

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Nov 27, 2018.

1. Fixed Issues

• Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface.
    • Fixed an issue causing a client crash in certain situations after closing the options panel in the Professions interface.
    • Further improved server stability.

MindArk and the Planet Partners strive to ensure a smooth and problem-free Version Update. Nevertheless, even after extensive testing some issues may arise after release. Such issues are often addressed via mini-patches directly after a release and in subsequent patches. If you feel that the possibility of encountering minor issues or bugs directly after a Version Update affects your gameplay to an extent that Entropia Universe is not enjoyable, please wait until the mini-patches have been released and any last minute issues have been resolved.

Source

2. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Fixed a rare issue causing a “Could not execute” error in the Construction interface

3. At least some "errors" are remaining since 15 years and that doesnt seem to bother you...

Entropia 2018-11-27 22-12-25-40.jpg

I prefered to log off hoping relogs would fix this, before be accused of exploit or the usual MA accusations FOR THEIR PERSISTING BUGS.

4. "Further improved server stability"... x'D

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  5. Big Bulk event

Big Bulks are not turreted, so they come at the tp and kill people inside the shop container.

= Another mindark great idea to make people lose a maximum of time by beeing killed and double the revival already disgusting countdown exploit feature. And for sure increase the decay on armors + heals we did for nothing.
    Incredible number of DISGUSTING ninja respawns, and after that's you mindark who DARE to writte rules about cheats ???
    And for the same reasons, impossible to reach the teleporter if you want to leave the area... FUCKING IDIOTS.
    Every thing is in a cheat purpose and scam purpose in this game...

Hard to qualify you mindark beeing anything else than fucking cheaters and scammers...
    RCE my ass.

And the disgusting feature "Loot is claimed by someone else" is still continuing, as I had again 2 times after doing my support case.
    Mindark band of fucking thieves.

PLEASE REMOVE YOUR TOTALLY HYPOCRIT RULES ABOUT CHEATS AND EXPLOITS SINCE YOU MINDARK ARE AND HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE ONLY ONES CHEATING AND DOING EXPLOITS ALL THE TIME.

When I think I have been locked 2 times and I proved I had done NOTHING.
    7 years no HoF due to a disgusting flag on my avatar to make me impossible to HoF.
    FUCKING SWEDISH THIEVES.

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  6. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

7 (SEVEN!) YEARS no HoF? Really?
    And you still play this game? Really?
    I had quit the game immediately if I got less than 2 or 3 HoFs a month! And even I thought I had a bad-loot-flag at my head.

7. yes 7 years, and it could have been even longer without the help of a player

I did something for mindark many years ago, helping them to solve graphic issues and bugs
    And I was thanked personnally by Marco himself, and received a 1000 PED reward.
    On the E-mail I asked him to remove the disgusting parameter making me impossible to HoF but I had no answer...

Later I sent an email to Lina Larsson Communication Director at MindArk
    And I can say I never read such a stupid answer in my life... which was clearly lies, classic MindArk blablabla.

Then when i was in Soldiers Of Fortune soc,
    The player called Ogi Mini who felt to know Mindark closely, phoned to them.
    as he COULD NOT believe what I was telling him...
    And 6 days later I did my first HoF on Atrox Young. And I did 2 other HoFs the day after, when I NEVER did a single HoF for 7 long years depositing and seeing many of my friends who were like 3 times less skilled than me do HoFs everyday... Imagine the PAIN for me.
    So THIS is the proof that mindark DELIBERATELY STOLE me during all those years.

Notice, that since this HoF, I never had a better HoF hunting... and I got today 463k total skills / 280hp.
    And since I figured out who was the PILE OF SHIT behind the avatar called "Rimmer" who is a MindArk member, I have the feeling that mindark flagged me again... SO MUCH i'm incredibly unlucky again...
    In the past 2 weeks I killed around 1000 aurli no global, 1300 warrior + around 1000 trooper and finished the warrior stage IV and not 1 global...
    So when Mr Hijacker is telling me Mindark can not control your loot luck... Pease...
    At least Hijacker to who I sold my Vigilante armor when I started to chip out in 2009, had a 50k peds ATH on exarosaur "elite", and this week a 14k ped on ara, and tons of ubers too. If mindark can ruin your game, they also can bless selected players apparently...

An interesting read :
    http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/showthread.php?251582-Stupidest-Thing-you-have-done-in-EU

See Posts 38, and 51, 65.

And mr Rimmer, Post 49 (aka mindark pile of shit, who have no balls and who would be noone without his dear daddy)

In the swedish tradition of stealing people who help and insult them in the back

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
  8. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Well, I tracked my improvement and return for many years. At the end I was at nearly 250k skills and 100% return. ~95-96% return tbh. Usually I got at least 2 or 3 HoFs per month and several globals every day but never ever an ATH. At this point, with my high skills and expensive gear, 4% loss (200 Euro±50 Euro/month) was too much for me and I quitted.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

#neverHOF'd

Never spent much either

10. What’s the point?

Say you got to 5 million skills and 1000 hp.

Greatest EU avatar of all time.

Not having a go at anyone if that is a worthy goal for you/anyone.

But so what? Then what?

11. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Nothing. I played the game for a few years and wonder how different Akbars fate is compared to my fate. And I wonder why Akbar is still playing with such a bad experience.
    And yes, I am still proud to be "Archmaster Swordsman". And yes, this was my goal.

• Like Like x 1
  12. [​IMG] Lysterium Stone 1 013 PED Wed, 11 Dec 2013 17:47:46 --> your Math of off 2 years.. Still 5 years without a hof is still impressive, in a negative kindof way.

13. From 2004 to 2011 = 7 years.

Imagine if this happened to you ?
    How many people had such incredible bad luck that you know who had to email mindark 2 times, and even better had to phone them ?

This is 100% CLEAR for me, mindark deliberately stole me.
    And not happy that i post things on pcf, they sent their retard member, hidden with the avatar named "Rimmer" to insult me.
    Family of scammers and assholes i can say.
    I just cant believe those people are still not in Jail today, where they should be since many years...

Notice that this Rimmer came in purpose for me, and never came back posting on PCF. Yeah he was so pissed that i figured out who he was really, that even with his official pcf membership he did not post for almost a year.
    Honnestly fucking asshole, if i ever come to sweden, we will have a talk you and me, I SWEAR.
    Family of scammers, in JAIL you should be.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
  14. I reread the post where you say 7 years no hof. Can't Discover that you meant it was before 2011. But yeah it is bad. I do think they can set these flags. What happened in teamhunts? Would your présence jinx the loot of the team as well ?

15. I reread the post I did and to me it feels logic that I talk about the time since I started to play.
    I explained all what happened in this thread / Post #38
    And explained that my bad luck "flag" was also affecting my team mates and they were noticing differences. Post #51
    And post #65

Notice that john capital edited my post #51 certainly asked by this "Rimmer" but from the real mindark person, to remove the screenshot and comments I was showing after, what rule 2.2 you talk... my ass. Easy to get uber hofs or win events when you are a mindark avatar.
    No need to wonder WHY the space exploit is still not fixed after so many support case of people beeing UNFAIRLY robbed. Easy money MA...
    I did the full atrax iron, but never had a hof, why"him" then ? All players have the same chances mindark ?...

And I got tons of proofs showing that mindark are editing and deleting posts on PCF withoud the mention "Edit", again shwoing they do things in the back like fucking cowards and dishonnest people, and guess what... Mr Rimmer is a champion doing this.
    About this aspect "mindark editing posts" I had a talk with 711 in a pm as at this time we were close, and he assured me that he was the only administrator of PCF and that MindArk could not have any impact on his forum which was revealed to be a LIE as we could see on Mindark's next PDF that they were owning the forum (remember that mindark took the lead of pcf for like 2 months and gave it back to 711 after), so may be 711 is administrator but by licking the MA's ass.

One more time I say it, without your dear daddy, you really think you would find a job so much you are crazy dumb Mr Rimmer?

Yeah, IN JAIL family of scammers.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2018
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.