Entropia Tracker joins forces with Planet Partners

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by starfinder, Jun 11, 2011.

1. I am very pleased to announce that for the last few weeks I have been working with various planet partners - both active planets, and yet to launch planets - to create a joined venture to support Entropia Tracker, the individual planets and YOU as a participant.

I have suggested to the planet partners that an agreement could be made whereby a planet partner in effect will pay for your full membership to Entropia Tracker.
    The agreement is as follows, until other is decided:

If you, as a participant, play Entropia Universe from a planet that is taking part in this agreement, this planet partner will (at a special price) pay for your full membership to Entropia Tracker. This membership is not a purchasable membership but only something offered via the Planet partner agreement. The membership will give you FULL ACCESS TO EVERYTHING on the Entropia Tracker website, and if there will be pay-to-use features in the client at a later point, the membership will also cover those elements.

In order to be eligible for this membership you MUST have participated on a registered planet partners planet for at least 15 hours in the last 30 days - continuous counting. Continuous counting means that at any given time, you will only have the membership if you have participated on a planet partners planet for at least 15 hours in the last 30 days.

If you have participated for 10 hours on one planet and 5 hours on another planet, those two values will NOT be added up. You need to participate on 15 hours on a single planet to gain full membership.

Needless to say you MUST run the Entropia Tracker client for it to register that you are participating on a given planet.

You do not need to sign up for anything in this agreement, you will simply gain full access automatically once you ahve participated for 15 hours on a planet in this agreement within the last 30 days. You will neither be told when your subscription ends, your rights will just be revoked if you no longer meets the requirements to gain full access to everything on Entropia Tracker.

Planet partners currently taking part in this agreement is:
    - RockTropia

Planet partners currently considering the agreement is:
    - Arkadia
    - Cyrene

Both of those planet partners have expressed great confidence in the agreement and seems likely to join the agreement soon.

I will add a page under the "settings page" on Entropia Tracker where you can see how many hours you have participated on each planet in the last 30 days.

If you have any questions, please let me know.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.