Enjoy reading these posts

Discussion in 'Beginners Forum' started by ChelaBias, Mar 20, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Just want to say this is a really good idea. I enjoy reading the posts made by the competitors, reminds me of the old days when I first started and was completely confused as opposed to now when I'm just mostly confused most of the time.

Hope this one runs and runs.

• Like Like x 12
  2. Anna

Anna Master of the Universe

Yes, i miss too those old days when i had no idea bout tp positions, i just runned to some direction until hitting to atrox/atrax and died

• Like Like x 7

3. Pleased you enjoy the Diary, NOTM is always in need of volunteers [paid now ] to help get entrants on board . As long as i am in game and still receive the help of the whole Forum the Comp should run and run and i'm sure this will be my legacy if and when ;)

• Like Like x 9
  4. Ah yes, being killed almost instantly, a relatively painless way to go :).

Remember also being stuck at outposts in the middle of nowhere and not even having a chance of getting out.

I remember one night deciding I was going to reach the east coast, I started at Billy's and it took hours, I have no idea how many times I was killed, how many times I was slung back to the same bleak outpost(s). Picked up a few of TPs along the way, mostly through being revived there. Exploring Zychon in a state of wonder, being baffled as to who Jason was, still am baffled on that one :). I made it though, by then I could hardly keep my eyes open.

Maybe I will repair my orange jumpsuit tonight and take a stroll down memory lane :).

• Like Like x 5
  5. I have just read the rules and will have a go at getting some players into this for April. Thanks for running it, must be quite a lot of work.

• Like Like x 5

6. Thanks for the offer of help next NOTM will be MAY with recruiting starting middle of April. keep an eye out for the threads and on the "shout box"
    cheers

• Like Like x 5
  7. But of course the facility of being able to still see around while you're dead so you can see the atrax munching on your tender bits - pain of a different kind.

(In fact having run you down they inevitably walk off but there you go)

• Like Like x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.