Elysians Tropical Top

Discussion in 'Skills & professions' started by Kitten, May 2, 2012.

1. the tops are so cool!!!

tropical.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  2. Can you show another one with different colors. How many fields?

3. 3 fields one is the dark spot one is the bright white lines and the rest is last field.. theres a cool zipper thing on the back too XD

It does not take color very well due tot he built in colors I think I am going to do some texture testing later

4. cent

cent Discoverer of the Island Shirt ;)

looks nice and gratz on the discovery kitten! :thumbsup:

5. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Congrats! Looks cute with the black-and-white Athenian tunic as a skirt, too.

6. gratz! I landed the tropical top BP too! while i was crafting Island Shirts, but I didn't have resources left to make it quickly, and had to dash off to join Normandie. Still it's nice to have something new to look forward to when I get back to NI :)

jay :)

7. Got my bp! :) And some screen shots

Entropia 2012-05-11 15-17-36-12.jpg

Entropia 2012-05-11 15-20-09-25.jpg

• Like Like x 6
  8. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

Wow, I really like the bright-colored Tropical Top with jeans... I guess I expected bright-colored Island Shirts and neutral-ish Tropical Tops.

9. Thanks :) I wanted to do the same with the shorts but because they are defaulted at a brown color the color I added just didn't look right :(

So I made a brown top to go with the shorts, and a colorful one to go with other pants.

Would like to see if anyone else has added color or texture to the Female shorts and how they came out. I got much better results with the male version.

• Like Like x 2
  10. You really need to use strong colours with the shorts and the top. EU orange is not the strong colour that orange should be, of course...but you can fix that by adding a bit of Jori texture:

[/ATTACH] island shorts F.JPG tropical tops.JPG

• Like Like x 2
  11. Thanks for the pictures :) but mine will stay brown or maybe find a texture I like.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.