Elysian Colorator and Bleaching Attachment

Discussion in 'Items' started by Kitten, Nov 7, 2011.

1. Just finish shopkeeper based decay testing for the color and bleacher

color tool decay 0.02000 per click
    Bleacher decay 0.14033 per click

as a compare they have exact eco of the old TT coloring tool and the cba 1

to compare other tools the Ziplex (L) coloring tool decay is 0.00994 per click
    ME bleacher cba 5 is 0.11019 per click
    Ziplex Bleacher is 0.01997 per click

[​IMG]

2. They look cool though...

And i'd rather get this one after finishing a hunting mission to give coloring a try, than buying an (L) item that i won't use more than once :D

3. Thanks very much for the research, Kitten :)
    not surpising about the lower eco. However, the low TT value and repairablity do make it very useful, as well as highly attractive! As stated, the (L) colourator is quite an investment.

jay :)

4. Sadly, you a very limited to the colours you can use to start with. You can only use orange with any efficiency, indeed. However, if you want things coloured, and if you don't want the long, expensive slog of skilling up, then it's useful to have a cheap colourator of your own. You can use it to view the effect of adding your chosen colour to the chosen material, and experimenting with different effects, before bring in a professional colourer to do the work for you.

I don't have much colouring skill yet. I can only do orange, yellow, blue , steel blue and olive. I'm skilling up really slowly. But I have a lot of totally free fun, putting items into my colourator and seeing how the other colours look :)

jay :)

5. Meg

Meg Next Island : Game Content Designer

I was pretty frustrated by the starting colors myself -- it seemed like teasing to be presented with so many gorgeous colors and then not be able to use them! We tried to make Miranda Violet and Kylon's Blue (and the other new colors that have been postponed AGAIN!) with lower difficulty of use for that reason.

6. Thats awesome meg I have an almost enough of those new colors to do an item finaly too! those crystal needed to make them is a bit too hard to gather though unforunatly

7. Danburite Crystal still holds the same rating as before...... Uncommon to semi rare..... The amount needed for any useful craft requires too much ped in farming, or too much ped in buying the crystal with MU.....The cost to make, and value of the finished product, do not coincide, its not a viable setup right now....hopefully things can change a bit...

8. I guess that's why Meg was asking about the common and uncommon drops in Ancient Greece, to make sure something like that won't happen with Arachne's quest.

9. Hopefully my inventory info with crystal counts helps. Problem is my inventory counts are a lot from big hunts on Vulcan drakes stalkers and Ice drakes Stalkers so not a best way to judge crystal drops from common new player mobs.

Really we need a bunch of long hunts on new player level mobs and an inventory compare (via the website) to get a good idea of the crystal drops to provide to NI staff to help out in their planning.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.