EF ubers harassing newbie oriented radio station

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Digit, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

You havnt actually said anything at all Faye. You have offered no details, no evidence, not even an anecdote to illustrate how you actually worked things out with Calypto. Nothing you have said would give us any indicator of why you might be victimized here. Youve just offered a blanket statement and expected the community to believe you.

Some of us dont.

2. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Hmm actually you said few weeks ..I have been on calypso for twoo weeksnow and before that on Rocktropia.I seen you one day at all. As for that fact where I choose to help newbies thats up to me. And believe i fled Swamp Camp numerous times forall the drama their.

ANd if ppl like to go to swamp camp to check out calypto because they have issues with him then they can do. Just until yesterday I hear all the stories even from ETA members... Kinda overwhelmed me.

So your prediction is kinda bogus .. i wouldnt buy lottery tickets yet

3. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Now this is something I can agree with!!!!

By the way, I did not file a support ticket. I was merely using your post as an example. People are going overboard here, trying to get folks banned for the most retarded things imaginable.

They needed a reality check.

Im not going to report anyone for this bullshit. This is high school garbage.

4. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Can you even read english at all ?

you started this thread magyar.I merely post my findings with calypto. If you dont agree then thats to bad then as this is what happend.

5. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Right. We asked you kindly to remain civil. Obviously, emotions are running high, and that might not be possible.

I'll lock the thread, rather than let things go way out of control.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.