EF ubers harassing newbie oriented radio station

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Digit, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hah! I suppose it could have been. The problem here is that this is all a matter of perspective, but the community itself wants to credit the established players with infallibility. Im sure theres enough guilt on all sides to go around. Recognition of this would be the first step towards resolution.

2. I assume that yesterday I wanted to make an alt acount on EF. Named Doctor Watson :D

3. yeah we passed that part because there was a resolution (you gotta work for the UN dude). Yet Claypto broke that and started to attack ppl

4. I heard a bit about this rather tenuous peace that happened. Im not exactly privvy to all the details of it, but did those details include quiet supervision by ETA staff at sweat camp?

You guys have had an unusually large presence there these last few weeks. I think this time period is the first time I have ever seen you personally ingame, and Ive seen you most every day. I spend alot of time at Sweat Camp, just to be perfectly clear.

Just saying I'd feel a bit threatened. Actually Id feel quite threatened...

5. Norbert

Norbert Cartoon Head

I can hear something...

Sorry not sure how to embed on here :)

oooh just did it :)

6. Since when does ETA supervise swamp camp ?We aint MindArk nor FPC so your wrong there ( or given false info)

I saw you one day and thats maybe because the Calypso Gateway which destroyed the Newbie Arrvial Zone like in 9.4.So newbie helpers come to Swamp Camp now. So yet again wrong info. and who is this "you guys"

I act alone and i dont send ppl towards somebody. (This is what calypto also said to me .. makes me think where you get your info)

Did i threat you then ?Funny maybe its just timing but Calypto just did threath me on a vistor message on EF which i reported as a threath for telling just my side of the story

You sure you are not calypto ?

7. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Please try and keep this thread civil. Please stick to the topic, and feel free to not bring up any personal issues from the past.

Thanks.

8. Oh, can I address the bounties on players thing?

You know --- thats pretty funny! In Ultima Online we used to have bounties on other players, and the system would actually pay us to kill them and turn in their heads.

Im sure in Entropia that wouldnt work out in quite the same way, but I do seem to remember something about societies offering screenshots of a person scanned, and then a shot being fired at them. I seem to also remember that rewards are offered for this sort of thing.

I seem to also remember having a bounty put on my head and having this happen to me! :p

My point is, whats wrong with this? Its kindof funny. Adds a little bit of spice to the game, and does not really hurt anyone (unless theyre in PvP4 then they probably shouldnt carry alot of stackables!). Maybe its just me. Ive played in PvP games like UO, Asheron's Call Darktide, Shadowbane, and Darkfall, where PvP is the norm and not the exception. These bounties seem rather mild and ultimately inconsequential.

9. Yet making bounties on newbies is unfair.Even in other games it aint cool to keep pking a newbie over and over again. I dunno if EP agrees but on Ef i posted the website where clubcalypto (thus the website not the avatar) is saying about putting boutnies on ppls head for crossing him.

great way to help newbies ofc

10. Uh. 100 PED says youre in sweat camp right now. Let me logon.

11. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Hello Magyar

Id like to take this moment to tell you,

There is no offical way to determine between eta staff and eta non staff,

People come and go as they please, offering some help.

I just lead the grand idea of it, and people help out of the kindess of their heart.

So its not possible for "ETA Staff" to do anything. The people you think are eta staff, are just regualr people, and represent a large portion of the community that enjoy helping people out of the kindess of their heart.

with that being said, this going to anyone in the community, you can stop using my service name as a way to get around no naming names.

all this is another reason why this disclaimer exists:

The views of ETA helpers outside of scheduled ETA Tours does not represent the views of Entropia Tour Agency as a service.

Kind Regards,

Stave Petty,
    General Manager,
    EntropiaTourAgency.com

12. MindStar9

Thnx for the 100 ped ..actually trying to skill medic ..not getting much further actually :-)

and i didnt get it ;-(

13. MindStar9

Why would I pay you if you were there? Your claim was that I was spreading misinformation. So I took a gamble.

"Would Faye be here and give my information credence, or would she not be here and I lose credibility"

Turns out you were where I thought you would be.

Here's the image of me logging on (you can see the empty chat lot) and Faye being there.

[​IMG]

I didnt expect to get paid. All I really wanted to do was call your bluff.

14. MindStar9

what's wrong with faye being in swamp camp?
    I don't get it.

15. MindStar9

Oh cut the crap. Im not trying to "get around" anything. Ive already named your name and Fayes quite clearly. That your Agency happens to be involved is something you should probably have worked out with Calypto instead of encouraging someone to post some idiotic drivel on a false forum account.

Good going.

16. MindStar9

Your claim was that i was in swamp camp yes.OFC iḿ in swamp camp GOD whole EU knows that ! Where else can you help newbies ? PvP 4 lol

But your information about ETA superviseing over Swamp camp is tottaly wrong.

And what bluff .. really ... ?

17. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Nothings wrong with it. I simply noted in another post that her presence was elevated at swamp camp since the entire issue with Calypto and ETA started a few weeks ago, and wondered if the peace she had alluded to had included people affiliated with ETA suddenly keeping a vigilant eye on the Sweat Camp population where before they were never to be seen.

She contended that I was lying, so I figured I would illustrate.

If I was lying, how was I able to predict where she would be prior to logging on?

18. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

If you do send in a support ticket, please don't put my name in it... just dig the stuff up yourself from google searches. What I found was found on lunch break in like 15 minutes or so. I suspect there's a LOT more out there about the guy if you really wanted to be a vindictive jerk and look hard enough.

I doubt MA will do anything if you do report him anyways unless you can prove beyond all shadows of doubt that he's violating the eula somehow - and even then, I doubt they'll do more then a slap on the wrists.

I don't know jack about the guy or his radio station, but do know google.

I'm sick of the radio stations and their scammy ways.. last year's NBK vs AHR issues stemmed from a n00b associated with AHR and the NBK having some retaliation issues about getting booted when he stole a pall stool from someone that was sitting on it crafting... Hopefully this little issue blows over a lot faster then that whole mess did.

If I could afford a blasted sound horn like the one Neverdie has in the bank, I'd put my own darn radio station in game and make it the best one out of all of em, but I don't have the peds for it or the time for it. I wish anyone that did EU radio stations would be required to pay up to get one of those things before they do their internet radio junk so that it would at least barr the idiots from becoming radio people.

• Like Like x 1
  19. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

I , (THAT WAS ME FAYE !!!!), did worked things about with CALYPTO. However CALYPTO tunred 180 degrees for some reason and contuined to spread lies about me and ETA

Now MAGYAR , please stick to the facts and do not twist them so you have a say in it.

I told my story about what happend and that i tired to make up. I dont hear you about that i already said that TWICE to you.

20. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

Hello

Please note, i said "going to anyone in the community" for a reason, and its not directed at you.

And as it is said above, my agency isnt involved in anything here, club calypto thinks it is, but the truth is, its just a group of kind people that enjoy helping new players who very rightly, have thier own oppinions on this issue thats involed here, not some non profit organisation set up only to help new players in the game.

Note, for exmaple, Oleg has to date not helped with any eta services. So it infact has nothing to do with Entropia Tour Agency

Have a good day,

Stave Petty,
    General Manager,
    EntropiaTourAgency.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.