EF ubers harassing newbie oriented radio station

Discussion in 'The Black Hole' started by Digit, Aug 12, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. andrew jenery

andrew jenery from Entropia Star

don't count yourself safe yet. Supposedly RT will get "studios" eventually where people can do in game radio stations, not just internet radio. Just wait a couple of years and we'll see tons of Calyptos running around seeking attention.

That thread on ef finally got shut down. I am glad it did. I probably should not have posted what I posted before I deleted it, but it's pretty easy for anyone to google a website's whois and dig up a lot o info.

If anyone did get scammed by calypto and has an ef account, PM me over there and I'll PM you what public info I dug up by browsing google. The guy has his whole life story from the last 3 years posted on his own darn website, along with phone numbers, etc. Funny that someone does that sort of stuff, then expects anonymity when they do scamming in a virtual world, stealing what is really dimes from kids.

2. andrew jenery

Pfff ,for one that was selling special edition knives first, the shooting to guards during a tp run, and then settig up radios to bully ppl off this game.

I know you dont believe me, but oleg got problems with him also, ppl got harrassed with his actions. Now that on EF the thread is closed we contuine here it seems. But before you judge anybody listen to the stories that are going around ingame. This was the same problem you had on EF you dont listen to ppl because you have an oppiuon already and you dont want to change that.

As for calypto we made up after the t run incident.But for unkown reason he turned 180 degrees again. Why i dont know..His Pride maybe ?

3. andrew jenery

Magyar, are you admitting to being Sherlock, or just playing around? You are aware of what was said in the PMs and the issue this brings?

If you reread that comment, and my response to it, you'll note I wasn't upset about mods being called names, but that he said that a mod may or may not be in on any cover-up.

That's a bit like saying "IluvBread may or may not be involved in a rape scandal." It's bringing our names into it with less than evidence. As I said, I think it was just a guilt trip comment for us mods, and yes, it pissed me off.

4. andrew jenery

Untre. Peoples livelihoods themselves are involved. Its exactly the same. And you didnt say he said "Pay me or I will hurt you" you said he said "Pay me to advertise your events or I will run counter advertising" Sounds alot like "Join my political party or I will run political ads to thwart your campaign."

At any rate, Im not displaying my naievete over how things work (its spelled naievete by the way), you are displaying a utopian view of the world and its respective situations. Utopia is a dream. The real world is without mercy, full of underhanded tactics --- its best to be able to differentiate between what is a lion ready to eat you and what is just a kitten mewing in a closet, otherwise you'll end up jumping in terror at shadows.

5. andrew jenery

This guy is around 45 ? 50 years old ? Have u seen the adds he run on his website ? Do u find that SAFE for all the yougnsters who play art swamp camp ? Would u find that safe for ur childrens ?

This guy as been reported to Mindark.

JohnCapital, u should ban him from EF, for the good of ur community. Don't let him spread his business anymore and abusing of youngster's naivety. Hope u understand this guy is dangerous and that he use EU as a sort of "support" for spreading his buisness, like u can see on his website, about being ur own boss and bla bla bla. He is a pwner. This is the same profile as MMA big show. They are both predator and I have some difficultys to understand WHY on earth u let him alive on EF ...

The game have nothing to do in this picture.

6. andrew jenery

I thought posting his info was a bit much, but yep if someone looked they could easily find for sure.

7. andrew jenery

Goofing around. Lykke changed her quote afterwards, probably just something she thought was lost in translation. I have no idea what was said in any PMs. I havnt been back to EF as a poster in quite a few months.

Sherlock Holmes is either Faye, Stave, or someone affiliated with that group closely.

Lykke may have been trying to make fun of my rather longwinded post. It appears others can also wax verbose from time to time.

8. andrew jenery

& you think this kind of thing is ok do you?

9. andrew jenery

magyar =calypto ????:dancinggirls:

10. andrew jenery

And Faye, for the record, Maygar's comment about his/her leaving EF on his/her own accord is correct. We did not ban that account for problems. It was automatically banned when other accounts were connect to the same IP. (which happens often when friends/family sign up from the same computer) and we were (I don't think) asked to unban them.

11. He does indeed bully. Sometimes I think he has a split personality. One minute he acts like your his best friend, and the next he's trying to mess with you.

I had a hunting event that I held in July for my own djing at atlas haven radio.
    I and one other person had all the tickets and I was giving them away to listeners to my personal shows on atlas haven radio. There was no way to buy them, just win them from me, when I announced it on my shows.

Then the day of my hunt, which had 1,100 ped in prizes in the event system. I get a message from someone that caly is giving away my event tickets at swamp camp through his radio. I was confused by that because I did not give him any tickets. So my only conclusion was he used a "second ava" to win one or more off of me during my shows. Or perhaps someone gave him one. However I thought it was weird that he was using my event ticket as a radio prize to his show, since it was an event with another radio station.

So I went to swamp camp and nicely asked about it. I didn't make a fuss, I was nice to the people there, told them I hope they were enjoying his show etc. I believe I was within my right to ask him why he was using my name for a contest.

Well he got pissed off and went to management and told them that I wasn't good for ahr, that I was bringing them down. That I made a big scene. So in a sense trying to get me reprimanded for asking questions.

The next day he pms me and tells me that he doesn't need my permission to use my name for his contests and that I just have to trust him. I again stated I was uncomfortable with him name dropping me to try an attempt to gain listeners to his shows. He does that all the time, drops names of what he thinks are the popular ahr dj's and says we're all friends , in an attempt to build creditbilaty.

Whether he had a ticket or not... the person he named as a winner of it never showed up to my event that day. So I find that odd too.

Whether he's scamming or not. I find the way he treats people distasteful at times, and he does use his radio station to badmouth people on air.

12. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Um no, the word is "naivety":

naivety - definition of naivety by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Try this one and see if your word exists:

naievete - definition of naievete by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

I see you are as knowledgeable about spelling as you are about law.

You've already made it clear by your attack on Faye that you have a personal agenda here and have no intention of succumbing to open-minded reasoning, so I'll bow out of this stupid argument.

13. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

I know what happend sorry of the ban part.. sometimes i mix up things also :-). He random made his password then forgot it I know.But they thread he was making he was rude to other members

14. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

You guys want to make this a war? I screenshotted mastermesh's post of all the personal information regarding Club Calypto. I'll just file a report right now if we want to play this game. Its against the TOS to harass participants.

15. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Wasnt me, if it was me id have waited till i had solid proof, and posted the proof for all to see.

And i would have used my original account.

And further more, i reserve my right to not have any feelings to weather its a scam or not untill i see 100% cold hard proof

16. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Maygar, your thread title could have just as easily been

newbie oriented radio station harrassing EF ubers

Seriously. There are screenies of his web page calling for bounties on players. There is strong evidence of him disrupting tours/tp runs. There are other issues mentioned by others that have long standing records of helping newcomers. All this information coming from multiple directions is certainly enough to set the hackles up of those that value the entire colony as a community.

As for me, I hope he can find a place in the Calypso community, should his intentions here actually be honest and honorable. That being said, his posts on EF seem to be doing nothing more than digging himself into a deeper hole.

Further, I hope that he and his neighbors no longer have that e coli problem that plagued their park's water system last year. Boiling your water for cooking and drinking must be terribly inconvienient.

However, should his intent on Calypso be duplicitous, then I hope he meets justice soon.

17. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Time to post my story here again

I did started shooting.BUT. Here how it went down

We where gathering at New Oxford and a player was fooling around for fun with PM me and you get free ped so i ran after him and when he came into pvp shot him and stand still now.Ofc I went back to revive healed him and we had a laugh.

So the run started and i was looking at the rear guard of the run.There i saw calypto running , my finger on the marber was twiching and i asked IF he was in the group. I clearly remember the RL saying NO. I saw my chance for vengance for a whole afternoon of being annoying to me. ( he we all get those ) Herecomes in the knives scamming btw (selling special editon knives pfff)

So I shot him and was nice ..that was my payback.

So the run contuined and between Wolverine and Miwak on the mountain cliff i saw him with the run group again.I was like oh well i got my shot . Just let him run with us. Then i saw him equip a EWE pistol. I was a bit like Hmmm so i asked him to lower the gun as he is in the runners group and thereis no need to shoot/hunt/guard.Thats the job of the Guard Team where I belong to. I was running behind him and then he stopped and opened fire at me.I asked him to stop but he contuined shooting. Ofc I shot him back and then his friend also started shooting against me. Both where killed , dunno by whom his friend got killed. I alerted Stave about the incident.

Alice was already at Miwak as scout and saw Calypto'Friend climbing the mountain and also getting shoot. The complete tour group got back at Miwak and there Calypto and friend standing pvp trying to pk me and the guards. (read story alice) I was like fine kill me get it over and leave it. But then Calpyto and his friend went on and on and on. Forcing some guards to guard the tp as the tp group moved away. They also noticed that Calypto and friend tped ahead to ambush us. All failed however because we got a big weaponary with us during the runs.

So we finally got rid of him and contuined the run.

Now if he said sorry in Miwak we could write it off as some fooling around. But he kept hunting us down which forced ETA to put him on the blacklist

P.S months later i got to talk with Calypto and he said srry about it all. But for some reason he turned 180 degree on me and bite me in the as

18. Thorn

Thorn Proud CND Baby

Nah MindArk wont do anythng believe i tried it with clubcalypto already :-)

anyway me being Sherlock Holmes .. god wish i could take the credit but I was at work at the time it got posted and in the ef thread already said i wasnt .. cant make anything else of it actually

also what stave said .. the scam is only a story i also heard ingame.

19. Lerp

Lerp blind combantant

Ahh, didnt I get into an argument with Mega over this same issue?

Naivete - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

As for my issues with Faye -- the truth may not be pleasant to hear, but its still the truth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.