EBN: Showdown at Echidna

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Burgerman, Oct 6, 2006.

Tags:
  1. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

EBN: Showdown at Echidna06 Oct 2006

The annual Eomon migration is reaching its climax in and around the crater north of Camp Echidna. After their week-long migration from Twin Peeks, Calypso's finest have gathered to hunt these six legged titans.

The rich Eomon dung has attracted a wide range of mature beasts once thought extinct on the Eudoria continent, and the chaotic scene can be quite humbling as some of Calypso's toughest hunters are trodden on by the massive Eomon. Inside the crater, groups of colonists are already gathering for a woodstock weekend to the sound of woots, faps, lazer fire and free dung.

Don't miss your last chance this weekend to see the largest creature on Calypso!

This sounds like it is worth going to visit - to be able to see and maybe scan these huge animals, to see some of the uber hunters and how they manage to hunt there, and to see the array of fine armours and weapons that will be used. :Sniper:

Eomon-Crater.jpg Eomon-Hunter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
  2. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Hunters

After dieing a few times I did manage to get these pictures. Sorry I could not get any closer. Lots of uber fun here. Not sure how long it will go on but it is worth a visit if you are careful (and not afraid to die). I might add that these are Hogglo Stalkers. Seems more of these then the Eomons.

Hog1.jpg Hog2.jpg Hog3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 3, 2015
    • Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.