Planet Calypso News: EBN: Meteorites

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 21, 2013.

1. [​IMG]

Jermaine Johansson:

“We interrupt tonight’s recap of the invasion to bring you an update on the swarm of objects detected by CDF satellites last night.
    As if fighting an invasion wasn’t enough - it now appears that Calypso is being bombarded from space. Thankfully, not by the robots.
    CJ Weave is reporting live from the field.”

CJ Weave: “Thanks, Jermaine. We are currently at the crash site of one the many meteorites that have struck Eudoria over the last few hours. Crashes have been felt or seen near Ashi, Minopolis and Cape Corinth.

So far, no casualties have been reported, but the damage to infrastructure and property is calculated to be in the billions of PED.

Imperial Zoological Scouts are currently moving in to investigate the meteorites... CDF obviously... hands full... invasion…”

Jermaine: “CJ?”

CJ Weave: “… going in... closer look, before... arrive...”

Jermaine: “CJ, the feed is getting very unstable. Can you hear me?”

CJ: “... solid black metal... glowing...”

Jermaine: “CJ, you’re breaking up.”

CJ: “…

The meteorite... ... it’s MOVING!

…”

Jermaine the anchor: “CJ? CJ..? Well, folks, it appears we have... once again... lost the feed.

Our technicians are hard at work trying to get the feed back up as soon as possible.

While we wait, I would like to remind our viewers that Exodus Space Station is not a refugee camp. Any vessel entering our protected zone may be fired upon.

Thank you.”

[Source...]

----

Further information

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2013
  2. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

well there go all the other towns on Calypso

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Yep and the up date tomorrow will bring back hades!! :sneaky:

• Like Like x 1
    • Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  4. I want to see some land in towns and everyone there dies. :P

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Oh I so want to be there!! :johnbates:

6. roflmao me too! But dont you dare pee on me!! :nutkick:

• Optimistic Optimistic x 1
  7. Now thinking about this a bit, could this be one way that MA can get out of CLDs?

8. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

o_O Care to explain that logic?

9. Well, since we have this big robot invasion with damages in the billions of PEDs with this so called moon being found, we may get a new report soon alerting us all to escape to the moon due to the robots taking over the planet meaning well, we have no more CLDs. :sneaky:

What? it could happen..well, it could! :dunno:

10. EwoK

EwoK Southern Fortress Engineering

lol! you crazy guy! :thumbsup:

11. RAZER

mmm, that does raise a question though, will the money spend on the moon count as income for Calypso and so contribute to the money you get for your CLD?

12. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

50% must go to MA for the platform
    15% to MA to host(whatever do to) the moon in the future
    10% to the moon owner
    25% to the planet where the player is born.

nothing left for the CLD owners

13. RAZER

mmm, that's what I though.

14. Tass

Tass Administrator

The moon is an MA sale not a Calypso sale, so nothing from the sale to CLDs.

But:
    If someone is born on Calypso and spending on the Moon 25% of it should be Caly revenue and half of that should go to CLDs, right?

15. Ok, I'm not sure about this one, but I think we only get revenue back from the Eudoria continent. I say this since I noticed that I got very little back this last week with the big egg war going on over on Treasure Island plus I'm guessing the CLDs will only be for land area on Eudoria. :headscratch:

16. AxeMurderer

AxeMurderer Master Of Entropia

Actualy you must be right - 12,50% of the revenue generate on the Moon by avatars born on Calypso must go to CLD owners.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.