Planet Calypso News: EBN Breaking News: Fort Troy Resistance

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Feb 22, 2014.

1. Earlier today Fort Troy was blindsided by a surprisingly fierce robot attack. Though small in number, the attacking robots were quite resilient and exhibited what the CDF has described as "alarmingly intelligent behavioral characteristics".

Colonial militia forces are engaged in ongoing skirmishes with robots in the immediate Fort Troy area, primarily to the north. Reports of increased CDF Combat Tokens in circulation hint at how seriously CDF High Command are regarding this latest robot incursion.

Source

UPDATE: A video of yesterday's battle:

Last edited by a moderator: Feb 22, 2014
    • Like Like x 2
  2. The robots will never give up. So exciting.

• Dislike Dislike x 2
  3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Video of yesterday's battle added to post #1. The robots deployed their biggest and baddest war machines, nameley Quasar The Punisher, Pulsar The Purveyor and Entropy The Purger.

4. Tass

Tass Administrator

"Team "(Shared Loot)" killed a creature (Entropy The Purger) with a value of 116488 PED! A record has been added to the Hall of Fame ALL TIME HIGH. Congratulations!"

Here is a boring video of Friday's 35k HoF:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

I do actually quite like the big ass robot events. Those mobs are interesting with the sort of energy bomb things that they fire. Quite good fun trying to avoid and I like that everyone can join in, Even a noob like me can do ok and certainly have fun out of it. They also bring people together.

Nice to see a good size loot on that one too. Shame I wasn't on Caly.

Wistrel

• Like Like x 1
  6. Tass

Tass Administrator

Robots still there, "Colonial militia forces" gone and as always no sign of the great Calypso Defense Forces.

So have the robots won this time? Or do we have? What will be the consequences?

Or are the 1000s of bucks of additional income from the event not enough to produce a few paragraphs of story? If so, I would do it for half the costs, just send a pm.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.