Planet Calypso News: Easter Mayhem Announcement

Discussion in 'Planet Calypso' started by EP-Newsbot, Mar 17, 2016.

1. CalyNET have an exclusive press release concerning a planned attack starting Thursday March 24, 14:00 UTC:

“Fellow colonists. I am Nestor Bakshi: spokesperson for the Calypso Firearms Association, or CFA.

The Calypso Defence Force have briefed me on a mission of vital importance. It needs brave, armed colonists like yourselves to have any chance of success. I have agreed to appeal to you, in the hope of inspiring you to support this worthy cause.

Hidden within the dark depths of Hadesheim is vital intelligence that could turn the tide of war. It is contained in Data Storage Units.

There is only one way to collect these units.

First: by assaulting the robot base at Hadesheim, fighting your way down into the very core of the crater.

Second: by ripping the Data Storage Units from the mangled wrecks of the Core Robots!

Madness you might say? Perhaps, but it’s the only way.

We in the CFA believe in the right to bear arms to defend Calypso. She is the source of our wealth and prosperity. It is only fitting that we protect her with everything we’ve got.

This is a call to arms.

Hear it.

Follow us down into The Core on Thursday March 24, 14:00 UTC.

Full event details and rewards will be posted on Tuesday 22 March.

Source

2. Aah, the only mayhem event I actually enjoy.

3. which was a rippof

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.