1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Did you use Entropiaraider ? Then you are f*cked :)

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Oh, I missed it. "Video has been removed in OP due to Youtube TOS. "

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  2. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

If anyone has a backup of the vid, we'd be happy to host it here.

3. Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
  4. don't have that particular video but the blog that is on the Big Picture has a few youtube links to other videos of botting evidence, etc.
    https://dunciss.wixsite.com/sokolade/single-post/2017/05/10/All-about-botting-in-EU

Only real question we have right now is when the whole Taco impersonation happened, why didn't Mindark shut the raider thing down at that time?!?

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/...s-going-wild&p=3427377&viewfull=1#post3427377

I know for a fact that there's at least one other bot program out there that Meculus/Blastoise asked me to partake in several years back... I declined as fast as possible... that was a 'chat spam bot' he claimed, but I suspect it did more than that. It very well could be the same thing that was just redesigned or something?... I know I've seen at least one other bot program advertised on various search engine reqults, etc. over the years... It's kind of sad that Mindark doesn't do something to stop this shit from happening.

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  5. @mastermesh
    You mean "Shaun Klein" aka. "Meculus Blastoise Yarlboro" aka. "BIG Industries" aka. official "Mindark Deeptoken Advisor" asked you to test a bot ?! Wut ?! @_@

6. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

AKA new owner of Next Island/owner of EntropiaLife

7. The NI-facebook troll back then claimed "they" are employees on behalf of David Post.

8. Yes indeed, he did. This was fairly early in his life in Entropia... Back then in the early days we were sometimes trading buddies to an extent. I really hung out with some of the wrong people in those days sometimes, lol.

I thought of him as a close friend in game until that time and then the entire BIG things got him moving in other directions where I didn't hear from him anymore, etc. Still a nice guy likely, but yes, bots aren't exactly a good thing, and I'm really surprised Mindark doesn't ban bot users more than they historically have... especially since so much proof is out there for everyone to see.

Last edited: Jun 9, 2020
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. His fairly early days...?

Ok.

His avatar got created in in 8/2008.

Big Industries raffles running since 6/2012.
    (hunt on our LAs in order to global and you recieve a point)

He is officially involved into Next Island since 2016.
    (employees on behalf of David Post)

He is officially involved into Mindark since 2017.
    (DeepToken Advisor)

And now we hear he used bots, trying to convince "trade friends" to use bots as well. Nice.
    Everything makes much more sense now. x'D
    This universe never fails to dissapoint.