Planet Calypso: Defender's & Trooper's at Ithaca

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by nexus7, Apr 20, 2013.

1. Not a great deal here, just a short info-article for hunters who may want to know that Defender and Trooper class robots can be found on the grass plain approximately half-a-mile S/SW of the teleporter area at Fort Ithaca, or a similar distance just to the right of the main road going south of there.

[​IMG]

This area is usually inhabited by Exarosaurs and Shinkibas of low maturities, so I can only imagine that they were chased-off and or exterminated by the robots :) The Defender's that I encountered were L14 Generation 01 & L17 Generation 03 whilst the Troopers were L21 Generation 02.

[​IMG]

If you are not wearing armour or using a weapon, you can sometimes take a robot by surprise and go right up to them, which is why I was able to take the last screenshot unscathed.

[​IMG]

In terms of difficulty, whilst not exactly mobs for new players, those with medium hunting related skills and good robot armour like Vigilante, shouldn't find them too hard a quarry and the skill gains are fairly good.

end

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 3
    • Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.