Entropia News: Deeptoken Airdrop Campaign

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Apr 22, 2018.

1. Tass

Tass Administrator

I still have little to no idea of all this ICO/crypto/blockchain stuff, isn't the large transaction supposed to appear anywhere in public? So far I thought that's one of the major points of all of this.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. Just for the record:

INVESTMENTS PICKED UP
    • SOLD
      0 DTA
    • AVAILABLE
      0 DTA

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. They've turned off the data link. I expect we'll see an announcement about the end of the sale on Monday.

4. Tass

Tass Administrator

What I don't understand either, there are various hints on a fixed rate of 1 DTA = 10 PED = 1 USD.
    FAQ on deeptoken.io

So the entity that spent almost 10 Million USD in a last minute purchase of DTA could just convert them to PED and then withdraw to a bank account in USD. And since they've got a 27.5% bonus on the purchase make MA ~2.75 Million poorer. Everything more flexible, bigger, faster, better, so this must be possible, right...

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I still haven't seen the large purchase on the ledger. In fact, if you scroll through the ledger, and I scrolled about halfway through, you will barely see any transaction for anything other than 0 (which I assume means 1 DTA). There's a handful of 0.00 something, but definitely nothing worth 12 million USD.

Last edited: Apr 29, 2018
  6. Cloud actually replied (email) to my query asking who had purchased the $12 million:

“The tokens got bought by several investors who had their tokens on reserve. Throughout the sales period several investors expressed their interest and their purchase had been added, however the counter on the website seems to be a bit troublesome at times.
    I don't know how much information will be brought out as far as to who these investors are though.”

Kind regards

Cloud
    Entropia Universe Support

• Informative Informative x 2
  7. Tass

Tass Administrator

Tokens on reserve... what does that mean... how is that possible...

It's totally weird that there is no sign of life since the end of the sale, no announcement, no "thank you, investors" tweet, nothing.

No idea, but this all sounds shady as fuck. Just like the 2.5 Million CLD purchase. It's already hard to believe that you don't have any other more solid and more promising options if you have millions of bucks lingering around just waiting to be invested, not even thinking about he fact that you probably have to be relatively smart to acquire millions of bucks of play money in the first place and then all of sudden turn totally dumb. Obviously, compared to successful ICOs, the little to no demand alone should already have been a huge stop sign, actually the mother of stop signs, among the dozens of other stop signs put up by MA over the years.

• Like Like x 3
  8. 12 million phone call.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

Oh yes. That makes much more sense than using the ledger system a fucking block chain is supposed to have as its advantage. What in the actual fuck?

Way to go, MindArk. Once again, you've managed to move yourself into the shady areas.

NEVERDIE acting as your unofficial spokesperson wasn't enough. His bid coming in and shit shutting down just as someone else was about to place a sale for CND wasn't enough. Leaving countless bugs that cost your customers money, but resolving the ones hurting your bottom line ASAP wasn't enough. Selling to SEE, then reversing the sale and being forced to pay SEE instead wasn't enough. Getting a mysterious investor buying 2.5 million USD worth of CLDs at the last minute was not enough. Having numerous partners fizzle into nothingness wasn't enough. Launching Compet, and failing miserably to full-fill even the bleakest of your projections wasn't enough. Fucking up the entire economy with your dumb decisions wasn't enough. Having ND continue using his avatar while being a planet partner wasn't enough. Having Calypso scanners drop at ROCKtropia and being sold by partners of ND wasn't enough. Fucking over pretty much anyone who invested a ton of money into one of your professions wasn't enough (tailors have been screwed for years. Hangar owners were screwed for years. Beauticians have been screwed for years. Tamers have been screwed for years. I could probably go on).

No, you then launch an ICO. An ICO that failed to sell even less than 0.01 per cent of your total goal. But lo and behold, last minute, mysterious investors who will remain unnamed had "tokens on reserve". Their purchase of course isn't on the ledger, but 12 million USD mysteriously found its way into the hands of a bunch of fucking amateur clowns in Sweden.

[​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. At least 0 + 0 = 0 "true"

Why is "Mind" Ark always giving us the materials to laugh at them ?...

Ahhhhhh I know,
    "the swedish tradition of excellence" and "a very high bar for quality"

deep007+.jpg

3 million accounts "faulse"

What next ? Buy Castles and resell later ?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  11. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

One would think that if investors were so keen to throw money at MindArk, that Compet would have been a great success. Or that Monria would have sold for a lot more than it did. Or that they would approach MindArk to create a planet (because THAT's proven to be a succesful way to make money </sarcasm>).

No, instead these mysterious men decide to buy into an ICO of a failed Swedish game company, who have a track record of making great promises and then consistently failing to deliver anything. Where the FAQ has the following wording:

Yes, that makes total sense, MindArk. Of course business savvy people with 12 million in cash just burning in their pokcets figured the very best way to make a quick buck is to DONATE IT TO YOU.

You people have seriously lost the plot.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  12. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

googled a bit on Deeptokens and came across a Reddit group and one of the reactions on deeptokens there made me LOL

"The company has created a lot of projects that millions of users liked. Nobody doubts the managers’ and developers’ competencies."

• Like Like x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
  13. RAZER

14. Very sad days. For the first time I'm thinking of cashing out. :(

• Like Like x 1
  15. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

The great majority of those accounts are created within the last few months, or already no longer existing. It reminds me of the bitcointalk.org forum. A bunch of people whom clearly haven't done their research making baseless claims about shit they don't understand, and without any evidence to back up their claims.

Very much like the general majority of people trying to sell you bitcoin.

I'm thinking of liquidating as much of my assets as I possibly can. If the guy on PCF is right, and MA poured the 12 mio "liability" (I.e. our deposits) into it, it'd mean there's soon nothing left, as the value of deeptoken is going to plummet.

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. Yep, and sorry I had to post the Cloud Quote to PCF. This is now just getting out of control and and stated "it's time to withdraw and run" yes this coming from OpaloMan.

The only issue now is are we simply to late?

• Like Like x 1
  17. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I'd say about 10 years ;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. RAZER

Also interesting that some of the reactions there are made by somebody called Akkera which has the following avatar picture:

Knipsel.JPG

And what ya know, the admin over at Arkadia Forum has this avatar picture:

1.jpg

Which is of course SyerNide aka Dylan Cock who is involved with GameTester together with David Dobson and are also doing a crypto currency called GTcoins.

I must be to old for this Crypto Currency stuff, but it all sounds a bit fishy to say the least.

• Informative Informative x 2
  19. Yes, but that wasn't the question since for the last 10 years there HAS not been any issues with people withdrawing other then it taking such a long time. The question now is is there enough money for MA to offer withdraws or is the money simply gone.

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.