1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

David Post :Next Island MMO is relaunching

Discussion in 'Next Island' started by Yao-Te, Oct 5, 2016.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Next Island is frustrating. And removing the restrictions in Greece is wrong. It was the whole fucking point of having time travel in that you can't just turn up with a laser gun if a laser gun isn't invented. I would accept some sort of "only if you can get away with it" system like with NPCs roaming the area and anyone who gets spotted with wrong clothes or gear gets TP'ed (knocked out and wakes up in) to Jail. That would be kinda fun but such customisations would never be allowed.

Would love to be a consultant on NI and be able to input into it but again. Never gonna happen with the way MA work.

Wistrel

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Do the sandals and clothes still cost as much as they used to when the restrictions were in place... 5 peds or so for a pair of sandals I think...

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

NI clothing was cheap. Certainly cheapest dress like thing in game for sure

5. And once again, nothing is happening or getting updated anymore regarding Next Island,
    except for old screenshots getting reposted on facebook for the gazzillionth time.

Official forum dead, no word of David Post anymore and soon 1 year anniversary of "We have/had plans".
    Post and BIG got infected with the MA virus ?

6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Ahh thanks for the update... Poor old Nesoi Makeron

FILE070.

7. Other than thebes, if things have not changed Greece is empty space like rt was pre apocalypse etc... I did climb highest mountain there when I went but it was boring and dull

No content really

8. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Same, some good views but there was very little content in the landscape of AG. Such a waste, it could have easily been so good. Imagine missions where you have to hide something in the past to retrieve it in the future. So much potential.... sigh...