Dark days are coming - new game

Discussion in 'Other games and gaming' started by Lykke TheNun, Oct 18, 2009.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Some new interesting video of an ingame mission. Looks to me they gave a lot of stuff a lot of thought.
    The ´everything is true´ theme is nice as well, like the ghost ship myth he pointed out.

2. So who is playing it? :)

3. This game IS awsome I have been playing since the beta's came out only bad thing I can find about the whole thing is I find myself playing it more than EU now you can be any of the 3 factions or you can be them all if you want you have the option to have at least 3 differant avatar's at the same time btw I am a Templar with the same game name as in EU lol only Wolf is spelled VVolf because the regular Wolf name was taken :(

4. The avatar graphics look very realistic and I like the idea of real-world locations.

5. Playing it more then EU is not that bad of a thing if it makes you happier. The first couple times I played it (only played once during the beta) I was getting very frustrated. There was no clear info on how to play what all the options meant. After spending hours looking for info and getting more frustrated I finally found some info that made sense (sort of) I am still struggling with the abilities wheel and knowing what to equip in the customization. I hate the chat system with the global chat flying by (its like being at twin when ever seller is there).

But the last time I played I just created another chat window so it was blank and went about my business of reading the information and trying to figure things out. I am getting better at understanding some of it, and I love the missions so far, alot of them make you have to search down the answers, which at times has been a pain in the ass, but still fun trying to figure it out :)

Haven't figured out the group thing yet, but figured I get my foot in the door before bothering with that. Also a Templar :) Can you have a group that is made of different societies?

6. btw can we get the title changed to the actual name. The Secret World. :)

7. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

My friend is playing this these days he says its great!

8. leeloo

leeloo cOloRmAnIaC

sounds really nice, have to take a closer look later..

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.