Planet Cyrene: Cyrene - "Unfinished Business" - Part 1

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by MindStar9, Oct 14, 2011.

1. Can I be the sexy seductress that release mayhem and chaos upon the land?? LOL!!

• Like Like x 2
  2. MindStar9

MindStar9 Floating in Space

Well hello there Shawty ... nice to see you about, and I'm glad that you've gotten excited about Cyrene. While the goal is to focus on new players, we also want to engage fellow Entropians (if interested), and give them an opportunity to become a part of Cyrene before and after launch - first through the role-playing writing and revealing of Cyrene, and then full-on engagement once we have the opportunity to step onto the planet.

Why switch gears now!

Although ... I think most of that sexy seductress action is reserved for luring new pets to your stable, so not sure how that's going to work in other scenarios. :nana:

3. Tass

Tass Administrator

Roleplaying! Say said Roleplaying!

4. Well that is your job as the writer :laugh:

5. MindStar9

Well, ya got me there! I guess I'll be taking some liberties then. :nana:

• Like Like x 1
  6. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Whoooooo thats what she said...... wait you did???!!! :cautious::roflmao:

7. KiriHime

KiriHime Natural Born Killers

I'm always around and about ;)

I do love a story line and roleplaying a character...I think I'm sort of good at it lol.

It's all your fault I'm excited about Cyrene :P

8. Hi,

great story as usually :)

This sounds quite exciting. Seems we'll get another interesting planet, after Arkadia - too sad that space travel has become such an expensive and annoying nuisance ...

Well, I'll wait for part #2, bombing the crap out of the Arkadian soil ;-) Maybe Lootius will bless me with such a nifty automagical extracting device finally, they exist, I swear, I have seen some already! (Note to Lootius: Dunkel, Angel Scales or Rugaritz preferred, I have too much already of all the other stuff ...)
    This way I'd be able to pay for a trip when Cyrene opens :)

Anyways, thanks for the good read, have a good time!

9. MindStar9

Well hello there Xandra, and nice to see you here again.

Thank you very much for your comments, and I'm glad that what has been presented so far is creating some excitement, but as I mentioned, we're just getting started. I'm already working on Part 2 of this new adventure, up to the point where I will need Ed's input and creative ideas as to where he wants to take things. That's the fun part for me, because I get to experience the master at work.

One of the exciting things with this process as well, is that during the development of the adventure and revealing new stuff about Cyrene, I'm able to ask questions and give my own input, which I'm very grateful for, and which Ed really appreciates. I just couldn't ask for a better working relationship.

10. dragus359

dragus359 Tony "T-Bone" Peralta

I'm peeing my pants about Cyrene. The wait is torture!!

11. MindStar9

:biggrin: ... that was funny, and ... I'm with you for sure. :thumbsup:

I'm currently working on Part 2 of the new MS9/Senator adventure which will reveal more about Cyrene, but I can't give you an exact date of when it will be posted. It will all depend on Ed's available time and when we can get together to work out all the details. Ed first gives me his ideas and what's to be revealed, and then I get to work. Once it's done, Ed and Kris review the storyline and make their suggestions (if any) and we're good to go once I make the edits and they approve of the final version.

Again, this is the "role-playing" aspect of Cyrene. The "official" storyline (which has been written for eons) will be revealed through other mediums, and of course in-game once Cyrene launches. I'm just fortunate (and very happy) that I get to utilize "actual" characters, creatures, and environment in the role-playing scenarios. :bigsmile:

Looking forward to seeing you on Cyrene when it gets here dragus!

12. dragus359

dragus359 Tony "T-Bone" Peralta

Awesome! Can't wait!

13. Hello Everyone. I am glad you liked everything.

To answer two questions, one of those vehicles is used and I can post on it soon (screenshot and all) and the Armor is a mid Level Armor in so far as stats. Hope this helped out. I hope to be able to post more this upcoming week.

• Like Like x 3
  14. MindStar9

Just an FYI and update ... I was able to recently spend quite a bit of time with Ed on the content for Part 2 of this new MS9/Senator adventure (he's a hard one to pin down at times). It involves the next leg of the covert ops mission into Zek territory. I will have exclusive photos of more of Cyrene to reveal, as well as more of the Cyrene storyline that gives a deeper glimpse into a specific segment of life on the planet, but will also reveal reasons for the alluded-to uprising.

Oh, and ... Ed has made MS9 a bit more active in this installment (as will be the case going forward). I told you that she was just finding her footing and would regain her kick-ass self again. She was out of the loop for a while, but she's back on course with a whole new attitude.

The questions might be:

Has the military lockdown the Imperium Supreme Commander (Will Winters) imposed on Cyrene been lifted ...
    What is MS9's cover this time for being on Cyrene again ...
    Was the Senator able to make contact with Vida at the Cyrene Skylabs ...
    How have Zorra Winters (Leader) and her ARC army progressed ...
    What in the hell are the Zek tribes up to that has caused the Senator such concern ...
    Will the mission into Zek territory finally be a success without incident ...
    What will the reveals be ...
    and, of course ...
    Will the Flyboys be back?

I can tell you right now that there will definitely be a Part 3, and the ending of Part 2 will hint at what's to come.
    You know I have to leave you hanging. :nana:

I get excited when I think about the significance of some of what is being revealed and future player participation, which is why I am just as antsy as many of you for the planet to be launched. :beer:

Depending on how quickly I get the new graphics, I should have Part 2 posted on the front page sometime next week, but that all depends on how available Ed and Kris are for review once completed. I do get to chuckle at times though, especially when they are intrigued with how I introduce certain things into the role-playing storyline without full disclosure, but ... while I may give them the "whys and wherefores" of where I'm going with certain inuendos, I like to leave the readers second-guessing my intentions ... that's even if they pick up on certain subtle detail ... Ed and Kris are good at this.

There's lots to look forward to between now and launch, and we will get it to you as quickly as we can.

And btw ... I have also sent a reminder to Ed about sharing info and photos of the one vehicle in game that he talked about in his post above. He's been extremely busy, so hasn't had much time available recently.

And now I'm off to have a love affair with my keyboard! :yay:

15. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

Any relation to Talia Winters?

16. MindStar9

Don't know who that is, and it's not a name that has come up in storyline either.

And with that ... I'm going to say, no relation!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.