Crystal Resort Gift Shop NOW OPEN

Discussion in 'Trading & services' started by Enzo, Feb 3, 2011.

1. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

With the recent VU on 2/2/11 It seems as though the item points for the estates on Next Island have been fixed. And with that...

Come and visit the
    Crystal Resort Gift Shop

Location = Next Island - Crystal Resort (pos: 136442, 84233, 225)

It is just starting out but over time I am hoping to grow this shop into a main stay on Next Island.
    As of now there is mainly newbie armor and weapons that might help some new players out.

So come have a look around and BUY BUY BUY. If there is something you are looking for that is not there. Post here to let me know and I will see what I can do to stock some.

2. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

What no love???

3. they have released 3 worthless VUs in a row, people have no reason to go to NI or to stay here anymore... as soon as they get their act together and release blueprints i'm sure you will see alot more love. but if you are only in it for the love i can slip you a free hug ;) *stretches out his stingers*

4. I stopped over just to have a look around, some items you don't have marked for sale and others seem a bit over market?

5. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

I thought I had everything set for sale. LOL Will have to check and yah I am sure once NI gets busier it will be easier. I will also check my prices and stuff

6. I don't think any of the paint was set for sale.........clicked on a couple and they weren't :)

7. ENZO your paints are not priced!

took me a bit to find the place hehehhe

8. Enzo

Enzo Next Island Manager

Oh yeah the paint... tyty

It is all priced now ;) LOL

9. Nice shop :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.