Crystal Palace Deeds

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by Tass, Dec 21, 2018.

1. Sorry?

I predicted some dates and they we're quite correct. How is that trolling ?

Last edited: Mar 9, 2019
  2. Wow, not much to keep track of this year...mega-silence...except for :

In a recent "interview" (8th April 2019), Henrik Nel goes bezerk again and people on the other forum already got a boner...I remember this bullshit text from way before the CP sale announcement...

lvl of trust.jpg

cp deeds company share system.jpg

So, you can soon "buy yourself into LAs"...and mess with the owner settings...ponzi ahoy !

A handfull of people, still praising their overlords at Mindark, in a way...beyond rational thinking...pure gamble addiction and "steady grinding" have taken over...while the old memories keep the dream alive...by depositing hundreds and thousands of dollars every weekend, into an online world, that does no longer progress...honestly, poor souls.

link:

https://www.mmogames.com/gamearticl...sses-sixteenth-anniversary-entropia-universe/

http://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/f...pany-Shares-System-Divinity-s-Suggestion-List

Im glad I realized, that this is ending up in just another fucked up bullshit scenario...and even writing about it feels so unimportant...because thats what it is...another cash cow, that wont get developed beyond "beta" again...saddest part are the investors, already beeing aware of it... x'D

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I guess that level of trust they achieved is why the latest sales, and Compets and the ICO were such massive successes.

• Like Like x 1
    • Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1

4. I guess this fucks it up...uhhh...sorry, sums it up best, in 1 phrase.

On top of it there are events... x'D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.