creature concept art preview

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by RAZER, Nov 3, 2009.

1. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

Posted on EF by Ed|CKI, but interesting enough to post them here to I think.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

@ admin
    something still not going right with the pics. When adding a clickable thumb I don't get the big pic if I click on it for some reason

2. Stave

Stave Guest

Awesome, cant wait to kill them

3. It's working fine now, try pic #2... most of the others are resized so they fit the screen height (with a certain margin), which partially displays them even smaller than the ones in your post... there should be the ability to display the full sized pic in a new window or something tho, otherwise it's pretty much useless for screenies or bigger pics.

4. Seems to be a couple of aquatic mobs .... no running around water edges to escape then?

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

I've been pondering just uninstalling the resizing mod, and manually editing whatever pictures are too big. I've tried looking into tweaking the mod somehow, but it's quite poorly documented. I could try some different settings, and see how things work out that way.

6. RAZER

RAZER Custom title ... uh ...

the pics above I did the code by hand so they work, below is an example of how the forum does things. Click them to see what I mean.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.