COO2O2O - Content of Oblivion 2020 (the gigantic graphic)

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 19, 2019.

1. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

what is that? good point on the PED flow center... I didn't have issues the other week. I should check what the payout from the NI share looks like.

2 pec then 1 pec for 1 share for 2 weeks of payouts

Last edited: Mar 25, 2020
  2. San

San

You need to click on "Landarea income".

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. I know...

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

In other news I saw someone had a unique umbra female costume when at twin the other day (till then I thought there was only a male one). Pretty cool. Wish there were more of them. I always had this idea for a story about colonists undergoing treatment to temporarily make them look like an umbranoid so they could infiltrate one of the old umbra villages we used to have.

Come to think of it... would make for a pretty sweet story based mission chain if done with love. But there is no love in this game any more. Only the Benjamins.

5. In the past 6 months...I failed to add all of the failures and lies...its not worth it anymore.
    Mindark wants it like this anyway, so why complain ?

6. Aww, this is my favorite content of yours. Please continue your fans love it!

7. Oops, I mixed this up with your website. I do prefer the more detailed version. Still good stuff though

8. Im preparing for more infos on the big picture...but somehow it started to become boring...

9. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Understandable...

10. Nice night for a walk, eh ?

11. GeorgeSkywalker

GeorgeSkywalker Explorer

What does this mean?

• Hussked Hussked x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Never forget :)

14. Some notes:

VR mode is in the game, and works... poorly, but it's there.

Land plots had all the blueprints for the fruit removed, so are 100% useless.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.