1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

ComPet Income

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by McCormick, Oct 30, 2016.

1. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

And payouts are monthly, correct? So in 31 days, the total revenue share of Compet was a whopping .2 cents per deed?

And people are buying Deeptokens from these people why?

• Hussked Hussked x 1
  2. Monthly, correct. So, in case all of the 200k deeds got sold, MA had to payout...uh, MA "lost" 4000 PED aka 400$ of their 2 million dollars...means, no champagner in the office this morning. ;D

So, if we got 30% ROI of the initial investment *lol*, it would mean, 400$ x 3,3333 = 1333,33 $ was the total income this month for MindArk. If this got deposited by the top 10 players uh, investors, they all dropped in about 100$ this month.

Regarding the DeepToken :
    People will always buy stuff, that they never heard about before...if it has some nice PR bullshit attached to it.

Remember, every time there was reports or interviews about Entropia...the reporter has never ever heard about Entropia before. Since 18 years. Makes you wonder ?

So, again some people have heard about Entropia for the very 1st time. Crypto and gaming...what could possibly go wrong with that kind of announcement ? x'D

Finanzinspektion 2.0 anyone ? ,-)

3. "Champagne in the morning are drinking only aristocrats... or degenerates."

(Diamond Arm (1969), a legendary Soviet comedy)

4. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

Buy Crypto currency is the truth the way and the light...

5. Epic Update:

There are no more payouts for the compet deeds.
    The forum has died.
    The forum gets flooded with spam now.

compet flood spam.

I bet they work hard on the relaunch right now and... *lol* x'D

I hope you guys bought lots of te*lol*port tokens and Deepthroat Tokens... x'D

Jesus, I can no longer understand how people can still support this company with their money, except for those that are afraid of their previous investments and those who use the Terminator weapon.

This is madness...and a gigantic scam.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  6. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf

What I don't understand,... is how the price of compet deeds hasn't shot through the floor yet. Crikey it is still +32peds.

crumpets.

7. Dont forget they announced a relaunch wistrel x'D

8. resellers and deed deed holders don't want it to tank, so it won't.... 2 resellers can just keep buying from one another and their alts til kingdom come at inflated prices so it'll never go below a certain level.

• Like Like x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  9. After screwing with all investors since 2014 (!), spreading many, many lies...they even dared to re-announce a reboot of compet...MindArk today announced the official death of this obvious (was obvious in 2014 already, but MA needed to pay a big marketing firm in order to understand that) dumb idea.

http://www.entropiaplanets.com/threads/compet-announcement.22209/

Last edited: Sep 17, 2018 at 15:28
    • Like Like x 1
  10. Is the switch to AMDs a good deal?

I suppose it can’t be a bad deal?

11. Wistrel

Wistrel Kick Ass Elf