Entropia News: Compet-Abilities-no.2

Discussion in 'Entropia News' started by EP-Newsbot, Jul 20, 2016.

1. ComPet: Behind The Game

#13 Abilities no.2

It’s really important to pick a good set of abilities before taking your pet into battle. And in ComPet there are loads of abilities! Here’s a few of them to give you an idea of the huge range of moves in ComPet!

[​IMG]

Battle Cry

This ability increases your own direct damage whilst reducing your opponent’s direct damage over a number of rounds!

[​IMG]

Claw

Similar to “Bite” the “Claw” ability instantly inflicts an unknown amount of direct damage within a certain range. The difference is that this ability strikes 3 times! Have at thee!

[​IMG]

Ambush

Another direct damage ability, “Ambush” causes more damage to your opponent if you have the initiative. Why not use this in combination with an ability that increases your initiative stat (like “Quick Attack”)?

[​IMG]

Body Slam

“Body Slam” is an ability that gives you the edge when it comes to buffs/debuffs. If you have the initiative it will remove a debuff from your pet. It also removes a buff from your opponent. On top of that, it instantly inflicts an unknown amount of direct damage within a certain range. A many-sided ability!

Please Note: All abilities have different ranks. The higher the rank of an ability, the higher the stats (eg. “Bite” rank 1, “Bite” rank 2 etc.).

Source

2. blah...

3. Jamira

Jamira Samurai Girl

Can someone enlighten me what all this ComPet things are? Does it belong to the game? I wonder why we get such bot-messages here at Entropia Planets. From the pictures I saw I thought it's something for children with all this comical small animals.
    upload_2016-7-20_23-44-35.png upload_2016-7-20_23-46-4.png upload_2016-7-20_23-46-34.png
    This is from one of the official EU sites (https://account.entropiauniverse.com/account/shop/index.xml?):
    upload_2016-7-20_23-50-25.png
    Mature gamers only eh? LOL

Last edited: Jul 20, 2016
  4. Nope sad to say looks like there will be no link between the games. MA says maybe in the future we will have such a link.

5. NotAdmin

NotAdmin Administrator

We simply have an RSS feed to EU. MindArk, despite claiming there is no connection uses the EU rss feed to push forward ComPet related news.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.