Colorator not at TT

Discussion in 'Items' started by Chance, Feb 20, 2011.

1. So I'm still a newbie and trying to learn my way into material textures, tailoring and coloring. Which means reading everything my google will pull up on those topics. I've noticed that the Omegatron Colorator is supposed to be available at trade terminals, but the Trade Papoo do not have it. Neither do the Tech Papoo (or is the plural of papoo "papoos" lol). So I went to the auction and I saw two colorators listed... one with a TT value around 40 PED, the other was the Omegatron with a value of less than 2 PED... and in auction for 77 PED!

Have colorators been removed from TTs? Or is this just another NI problem that needs to be added to the list, and I have to pay someone 77 PED to get a colorator that should cost me 3 PED?

2. Hi Chance -
    The Omegaton colorator used to be available in the trade terminal. It was removed quite a while ago -- maybe 2 years back (someone with more accurate information is welcome to correct my guess). The few that are still around have the high markup.
    I wish you the best with your fashion career.

3. Thanks for the info... wow that stuff I read must have been really old then haha.

4. There is a thread on another forum that is fairly recent. You might find it helpful.

Texturizing and coloring guide. The guide is by Summer, one of the leading designers on Calypso.

LeeLoo Faith is also a highly skilled designer on Calypso. She has written a Customization Guide.

LeeLoo's World Of Colors and Textures has a comprehensive listing of colors and textures now available with illustrations.

If I locate other guides, I'll post them here.

5. The reason for the prices is that , as already said, the one that was from the TT is no longer available, but can be repaired, the other is a limited item. So basically you pay around the same initial purchase price, but the TT one can be repaired when its dead for around 2 ped, the other you have to replace for another 77 ped or so.

Buy the TT one if you can find one - and thats not easy.

6. DO NOT buy the old TT colorer!

it decay at 20x the rate of the new (L) one the new (L) one has saved me a FORTUNE since it came out. same for the new (L) bleacher

I been colorer 6 years

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.