Cka chiang mai Cyrene test page save it while its hot ;)

Discussion in 'Planet Cyrene' started by misao, Mar 21, 2011.

1. You're too kind, but I cannot take credit for that... :wink: Purm is the 2D concept artist who was behind those mobs. I am just a graphic designer who was brought on to help with the logos, branding, promo pieces, web, etc. I wish I had the skills to draw like Purm and the rest of the 2D team! Aren't they amazing? I'll let him know that he has a fan!

2. Amber Knightley

Amber Knightley I see dead people.

This site has potential! Some comments though..

Scrollbars, having to drag in the slider to scroll is not a very good idea, at least not as the only way of interaction, I myself for example almost only use scroll wheel or scroll area of mouse pad.

Consider background colour behind text on the site, so it wont risk getting mixed with background pictures and hard to read.

The image of post "49" on the blog is to big and you can't see the whole thing even if its not the full size until you click it, this might be obvious to you already. (my resolution, 1280*800)

Also some stuff ain't aligned as its supposed to I guess, should also be obvious :)
    and also I might ad that I only looked at the site with FF4.0
    looking forward to more media, especially of ingame renderings, cheers!

3. Amber, it's always great to get constructive feedback to know if we're on the right track.

The scrollbar wasn't efficient, as you mentioned, and we have completely changed it so that you can easily use the wheel scroll or the scroll mousepad. :redface: We are also reworking every detail that you suggested. Keep checking back on our tester site to see the changes we've made and let us know if anything else needs to be revised as far as layout and navigation goes. We're working hard to get this launched! Thanks!

4. Nor Alien

Nor Alien Wisker Fish

Im a member to yet another forum!! woot!! :) Thank you for posting the link!!:thumbup:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.