:) Chimera :)

Discussion in 'Next Island community' started by RedDragon, Dec 21, 2010.

1. A nice global today. Little Chimera made me a surprise. And a window with more stuff :D
    Still no HOF jet on Next Island, but time is young :p

[​IMG]

2. What kind of setup do you recommend to hunt the Chimera? Ive had some people tell me they are quite brutal.

3. pixie and opalo is enough for chimeras. i killed 10 of them with opalo and pixie, got loot on 1, no loot on the rest.. lol
    they cost about a ped each to kill, but do very low damage and they miss all the time

4. Lee

Lee Forever Noob

gratz :) was trying them out finally yesterday, didn't seem a very thick spawn though so guessing I missed the right spot

5. I got it, in nude skills (at 32 evader) and give me 20-40 dmg 2,3 times per mob. For lower skills I recommend Ghost armor.

6. Chimera presents the same problem with the Portal guardians. Since it's name only appears as "???" it's impossible to determine the maturity beforehand. Some of them are extremely easy, some rather hard. And it's damn difficult to check the size from afar...

7. Yes. This is true.

8. Hunted some in shogun without hardly using the heal chip.

-Bemo-

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.