Caption Competition August 2010

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by ChelaBias, Aug 8, 2010.

1. OK, give yourself a prize :).

• Like Like x 6
  2. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Gratz Phunksta :yahoo:

Thanks Cee for organising another fun competition. :ok:

• Like Like x 6
  3. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Does "it" still refer to wishes for a fantastic Birthday on Thursday to Lykke the Nun?
    Pardon me?

4. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Blabberbot!!! Your status shows BANNED yet you are still making inane posts here. You've obviously hacked into the forum and reprogrammed your status level.
    Nasty robot. :p

• Like Like x 7
  5. Finally caught up with Phunksta on-line tonight and handed over his hard earned winnings!

Got an idea for a different kind of competition, watch this space!

• Like Like x 5
  6. Thanks Chela - was good to bump into you ingame if only for a short while.
    Sorry it's took so long to be available - I have picked up EU a bit more recently but have exhausted my ped already - hence why you found me cashing in all the crud from my storage!
    Look forward to another great comp.

• Like Like x 4
  7. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

When was this exactly?There is no need to apologize. You're kidding. took so long to be available - he or she picked up EU more but have exhausted his or her ped - why you found him or her cashing in all the crud from his or her storage is?Sorry my eye is not attached right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.