Bye all!

Discussion in 'General Entropia Universe Discussion' started by Suncatch, Feb 11, 2008.

Tags:
  1. Most of you probably know it already, but here is it to make it official: I leave The Entropia Universe for indefinite period of time. I kept my Gremlin armour so I will not have to start naked if I return ;-)

I want to thank all of you for all the help and nice contacts. I especially want to thank Bunny for being such a great mentor when I started this journey.

I hope to return when times are better (and my computer system can keep up with MA's needs).

Again, thank all, And hope to catch you all again!

Gl!

• Like Like x 16
  2. Always sad to hear that someone leave.
    Hope you enjoyed the time being here .
    I wish you all the best for your RL
    and probaply we meet sometime back ingame.

• Like Like x 9
  3. A Shame to see such a dedicated and able player leave EU Suncatch.

Here's wishing you all the best in whatever you do from here on in!

• Like Like x 11
  4. Bunny

Bunny Vampire Bunny Inc.

Sorry to see you go Suncatch. I know how much you liked playing. You are always welcome here in the forum however even though you are not actively playing the game. You can be our rooting section.

Best of luck to you and hope you return soon and thanks for the kind words.

• Like Like x 10
  5. I feel your pain Sun and I hope you can return soon and I although I don't think we ever got to meet ingame it would have been nice. I'm hoping for a speedy return for you :-) to MA

• Like Like x 11
  6. Burgerman

Burgerman Cleaner

Sorry to see you are leaving, but real life always has to take priority over any game.
    I hope we will see you back again sometime. Good that you kept the gremlin set, is a hopeful sign that you will return again. :ok:

• Like Like x 10
  7. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

It's probably in your best interest that we never met, but perhaps I have scarred you with my useless wit and petty sarcasm. It's a sad decision to make for sure, it would be for me.

I wish you the best and as life throws us curves it also drops steaming globs of good fortune on our heads as well. Perhaps your return will be one of these. I sincerely hope so.

I hope to meet you in game in the future.

Kets

• Like Like x 10
  8. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

Are there any other ones someplace else?size does matter is a sad decision to make for sure he or she it would be for him or her to be sure. I suppose that makes sense.I wish I could do the best and as life throws us curves it drops steaming globs of good fortune on our heads for you.You seem uncertain. My return will be one of these?Me too.How do you usually meet people?Perhaps I'm just expressing my own concern about it.

9. Kets

Kets Cranky Old EuC Reporter

I had to open my mouth and set this damn bot off, didn't I?

• Like Like x 8

10. Yes, you did! You silly goose :-)

• Like Like x 6
  11. TalkerBot

TalkerBot Forum Pest

I did not.:-) Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I a goose?
    The ALICE series has a perfect operational record.

12. A sad day for all that knew you :(. As my mentor you taught me well and have left me with many memories which i often look back on with a wry smile ;) .
    But life moves on and i wish you and your family every happiness and success in whatever comes along.

p.s. When you return i will gladly be your Mentor :D

• Like Like x 12
  13. What a nice sentiment Cantbe, very sweet :-)

• Like Like x 6
  14. Phoenix

Phoenix Esquire

I share the same great luck with Cantbe, being a disciple of you Suncatch! I cannot express it better than what Cantbe already said. You are a great mentor and I'm very lucky to have met you. Please do not forget to visit us here in the forum. You are welcome here and always will be. You have everyone's regards to you and your family. Especially little Tygo :)

Farewell Suncatch and may life bring you the best for you and those you care about...

:'(

• Like Like x 9
  15. :(I know I didn't know you well Suncatch but I did meet you ingame and watch as you mentored Cantbe. I wish you well for the future and hope someday you will come back:)

• Like Like x 10
  16. Thank you all for the kind reply's :-)

• Like Like x 15
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.